Date Night...

This Chapter is not long AT ALL cause I didn't know that I would have to be somewhere at around 12:30 so I'm sorry, I wanted to as do much more than I did.

"So what am I supposed to tell everybody then?" Tori asked me confused. I was in my room getting ready to go on my little date with Marcus.

"Uh, I don't know, make up something! You're a good liar!" I said breathlessly trying to rush.

"Girl I don't know how you do it." She laughed laying back on my bed.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Keep up with three niggas and have sex with 2 out of the three." She said. "Don't get me wrong, ain't nothing better than getting' some good-" I cut her off.

"I don't wanna hear that cause I already know you was bout to say something bout Pooh! And I honestly don't know how I do it either. You the only person that know bout Marcus though!" I said slipping on my high-waist shorts that had a black 8 ball on the right pocket and a weed sign on the left.

"What if they all found out about each other?! That would be horrible!" she gasped and I glared at her.

"Don't say that shit!! Plus Marcus already knows about the other two." I sighed putting on the knee high grey socks followed by my black adidas with white stripes. "ANYWAY!!! What you gone tell them?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Ion know I guess I'll say something like you went to a one day one night spa." She shrugged.

"Ok, perfect." I smiled just as the doorbell rang. "Can you get that for me?" I asked her running into the bathroom to curl my hair.

"Sure, cause this just my house." She sassed causing me to laugh. I could hear the front door open and her say. "Hey Marcus!" all loud and ratchet before walking back into my room. "You can just sit on the bed or go in the bathroom with her, she doin her hair. She don't never be on time." She said I just knew she was shaking her head.

"Shut up Tori!" I yelled to her as Marcus appeared in the doorway.

"Wessup beautiful?" he said smiling making me blush.

"Hey." I said shyly; he came beside me and pecked me on my lips stepping back beside me and watching me in the mirror. "Why you just starin at me?" I giggled.

"I was just lookin' at how you use that thing." He said referring to my flat iron.

"It's easy." I said handing it to him and he gave me a crazy look.

"Why you givin' me this? I ain't got no hair." He laughed trying to hand it back.

"Use it on me dumbass!" I laughed.

"Hell nah that's gay and I might burn yo shit!" he said trying to hand it back again.

"Just try!" I handed him a comb. He combed and pieced my hair to the piece he was going to curl almost dropping the flat iron in the process. "Don't drop and break my shit." I warned him and he glared at me. He closed the flat iron on my hair and twirled it just as I did. "See! You did it!" I said taking everything from him.

"Whatever, I ain't doin the shit no more." He laughed and I did too.

"Okay I'm ready." I said walking out of the bathroom and back into my room to see Tori resting on my bed flipping through TV channels.

"Bout time bitch." She said rolling her eyes with a smile. I hopped on top of her on the bed and planted kisses all over her face which I knew she hated. "EW SHAE GET OFF ME!" She screamed wiggling under me.

"I'ma miss you so much babe!" I said during the kisses.

"I'ma miss you too now get off me!" she said again pushing me off her and wiping her face with a smug look.