Good or Bad News...

“Aww ain’t y’all cute.” I heard Jessica say walking in the room just as I was waking up. I looked around the room and it was just the three of us in here; I assumed everybody would be showing up real soon. I smiled at her and she returned that smile, “I came in here to clean his wounds.” She explained. I got out the bed and sat Indian Style in my own and watched her clean his wounds as he was sleeping. When she got to the wound on his stomach he began to squirm, giggle, and smile in his sleep.

“He’s ticklish right there.” I informed her laughing at him and she did too until he woke up.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” he shouted grabbing Jessica’s wrist.

“Pooh chil she was only cleaning yo wounds dang!” I yelled popping his hand as he pouted and lay back down on the bed. “Apologize.” I ordered and he did as she continued to clean the rest of his wounds and getting ready to leave.

“I’ll be back with the your doctor and your release forms.” She smiled before leaving out while everybody else piled in.

“Wessup D.” they said dapping him up and hugging me.

“Hey baby, how you feeling?” Tori asked Pooh kissing him.

“I’m good I’m just ready to get outta here.” He whined.

“I ain’t see yo car girl how you get here?” Tori whispered in my ear as she hugged me.

“I borrowed Marcus’ car.” I informed her and she smiled hard as hell as Jessica walked back in the room with the doctor and some papers that I figured was his release forms.

“Good morning Mr. Harris, I’m Dr. Hawthorne. Here are your release forms and your prescription that you will need to get filled; they are some pain killers in the form of pills. You have been getting the same medicine but in liquid form with your IV.” He informed handing him the forms as Jessica took off his IV and Tori handed him the some clothes. “Any questions?” he asked and he shook his head no. “Alright, you be careful and you all have a nice week.” He waved and left the room with Jes on his tail.

“Get yo ass up and change so we can go; it’s cold as hell in this bitch.” I complained. “And I got shit to do.” He looked over at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Girl just cause I got shot don’t mean I won’t whoop yo ass; keep talkin’ shit!” he warned getting out the bed and going into the bathroom to get dressed and brush his teeth.

“Alright I’m ready.” He said walking out of the bathroom fresh as hell; if you ain’t know the situation you wouldn’t even know that he got shot 4 times. We all occupied 4 different elevators and rode down and walked out of the hospital. “I’m ridin with my sister.” He told everybody and they nodded. I cursed to myself cause I knew he was gone ask hella questions bout who’s car I was drivin’ and all that stupid shit. I took the keys out my pocket and pressed the button to unlock the doors.

“Don’t ask don’t tell.” I said opening the driver’s side door as Pooh stood in shock at the car; it was a 2014, burnt orange, Lambo Aventador.

“Well I’m askin! Who  car is this?! These bitches ain’t even came out yet the hell?! She bad as fuck.” He said in awe.

“A friends.” I simply said getting in as he got in too.

“What friend?” he asked me closing his door behind him.

“My friend damn, enjoy the ride.” I told him and he sucked his teeth but did as I said. I pulled out of the parking lot when Pooh phone started ringing and he told me to hold on.

“Hello? We in the Lambo. I know right ima get this bitch! Ion know, she said ‘her friend’. Iight.” Was his conversation with whoever the hell he was talking to and that’s when everybody pulled up behind me and followed me to Pooh’s house.