The Weekend...

My party was thick as fuck like always, the music, hoes, and drinks was all on point. I had Tori sitting in my lap while one arm was around my neck and the other was in her lap holding her drink and mine were around her waist.

Everything was cool till I heard some bitch voice behind me. “Wessup Damien?” and her voice sounded familiar too. She walked around to where I could see her and she was lookin right, thick in all the right places and I could remember how tight she was when we used to-

“This you?” she said cutting me off as I licked my lips.

“Huh?” I asked confused.

“This,” she said pointing to Tori, “is it you?”  she asked placing her hands on her hips.

“Bitch I gotta name.” Tori said calmly which caused me to smirk cause she wasn’t worried bout these hoes.

“Yeah this me, why you worried?” I asked as I placed my hand on Tori’s thigh.

She chuckled as in disbelief, “I see you done downgraded, you really gone leave me for this?”

“Bitch, don’t make me have to tell you again.” Tori said again, still calm.

“Baby just chill I got this.” I told Tori lifting her off my lap and into the seat that I was sitting in getting in this bitch face. “Look Trina, you gone stop disrespectin’ my girl like that and what you mean ‘leave you’ we wasn’t never together. You and me both know what was goin on between us. You wasn’t nothing but my hoe that I called when I wanted this dick sucked or a good nut now get the fuck outta here before you embarrass ya self iight?” I said sternly as I heard snickers from my team.

She rolled her eyes, “Ight bitch, don’t call me when that hoe make you mad either!” she said before walking away.

“I think I’m last one you should be callin’ a hoe sweetheart.” Tori laughed while sippin on whatever was in her cup.

“Aye D ain’t that that nigga Zay spittin game to ya sister homie?” my nigga Darel said.

“Oh hell nah!” I heard Tori say before getting up.

“Just chill man damn, hold up.” I said before walking over to where they were standing. I could hear Zay talkin bout how he wanted to get to know her on a personal level or some bitch shit like that then next thing I know they asses was kissin.

I just cleared my throat and they turned around.

“Shit..” I heard Shae whisper.

“You damn skippy, what the fuck I tell you at the house Shae?” I tried to sound as calm as possible cause I really ain’t wanna beat her ass in front of all these people.

“Look Poohbear I know but you said but just hear me out-“ she tried to explain but I wasn’t hearin that shit homie. I knew what type of nigga Zay was and he wasn’t bout to get my sister in that shit and he damn sure wasn’t gone hurt her.

“Get yo ass in the house Shae.” I said closing my eyes and takin deep breaths like my ma used to tell me to do when I was bout to lose my temper.

“Pooh just listen to me!” she pleaded.

“Dammit Shae get in the fuckin house for I beat yo ass!” I yelled as she took off with tears in her eyes. I ain’t mean to make her cry but I nigga was bout to lose it; I started to go after her but Zay’s voice stopped me.

“Aye man what the fuck was that homie don’t be talkin to her like that!” this nigga done lost his mind if he think he talkin to me.

“Nigga what? Ion think I heard you right.” I challenged him, I looked over his shoulder and I could see my team on alert as if they knew some shit was about to pop off.