Dirty Games...

Going To Start Doing POV’s Because I’ve Heard From More Than Three People That They Get A Little Confused, Sorry.

Xavier’s POV

It’s been a few weeks since I heard from or seen Shae and I feel bad as hell for what I did to her, I don’t know what came over me-nope, yes I do, I was high off weed, coke, and on top of that I was drunk as fuck. I know she told me to stop snortin’ my shit but shit stressful now-a-days with Money claiming she pregnant, me still not payin’ this nigga back his money, and my empire is slowly but surely crumbling. I needed a move and I needed it quick; but first I was gone talk to Shae.

I hopped in my car and sent her a text to know that I was coming over before pulling off and heading her way. It didn’t take me long to get there and from the looks of it, it would only be me and her because her cars were the only one I saw in the driveway. I parked and got out, constantly looking from side to side and behind me just in case somebody followed me. I went to the front door and twisted the knob to see that it was unlocked and shook my head. I walked in and she wasn’t in the living room or kitchen so I continued my way upstairs to her room and opened the door to see her laying on the bed lazily in some shorts and a bra watching Cartoon Planet. I walked over to the bed and climbed in next to her without her even acknowledging me and I know her ass seen me.

“Why you act like you don’t see me?” I asked her and she continued to laugh at the tv like I just didn’t ask her a question. “I know you hear me talkin’ to you, and why yo ass leave the front door unlocked? Just cause you live in a nice neighborhood don’t mean somebody won’t bring they ass in here.” I explained to her not in a rude and controlling way but sternly. When she still didn’t say anything to me I placed my hand on her bare thigh and that’s when she looked at me and If looks could kill, a nigga would be six feet under.

“Don’t touch me.” She shoving my hand away forcefully but I just placed it there again.

“Look baby I’m sorry iight? I was high off too much shit and I was drunk baby I didn’t mean for that to happen I swear I didn’t baby please just hear me out.” I pleaded with her but I knew she wasn’t gone hear my apologies; all I’ve been doing lately is apologizing to her.

“Get your hands off me.” She said again through gritted teeth.

“Shae man I know you don’t believe me cause this is just another apology and I know apologies don’t mean shit but just let me show you that I’m fa’real.” I begged her dead ass serious, I know I do Shae dirty all the time but I can’t lose her; she the best thing that ever happened to me. She tries to bring the best out of me and not the worst.

“You damn right I don’t believe you. You know how many times I’ve heard this same apology Xavier? Do you really? You don’t do shit but fuck up then wanna apologize! Come in here talkin’ bout you wanna show me that you sorry! Nigga FUCK YOU! You ain’t been showin’ me shit! Gone head with Money’s pregnant ass cause I’m done.” She said tears streaming down her face. We sat there in dead silence for a second until I guess she couldn’t stand the sight of me anymore and got up and that’s when I saw it; her stomach. She’s pregnant; but before I could get the words out of my mouth she was in the bathroom with the door locked. I ran over to the door and knocked lightly.

“Shae come out here. Why you ain’t tell me you was pregnant?” I asked her from the other side of the door as I heard her sobs from the other.

“Go away! Just leave me alone!” She screamed and threw something at the door.

“Shae please just open the door.” I said again and she still didn’t listen to me. I sighed and began looking around her room for like a bobby pin or something and found one on her dresser. I grabbed it and kneeled down in front of the door picking the lock and it came open. I walked in slowly to see her balled up on the floor crying. I walked over to her and kneeled down beside her and stroked her hair as she flinched under my touch. “Baby I’m sorry.” I said on the brink of tears; I had created this, this girl who was afraid of me, this girl who used to be so strong but I created this and that hurt. I sighed and picked her up bridal style as she tried to fight me off but I begged her to stop for the safety of our child. I walked her back into the bed room and laid her on the bed as she still cried.