Chapter 14

I was stunned when Elizabeth shoved me back to the bathroom and my back collided on the wall but what threw me off the window was when she started nibbling on my flesh. She started biting my neck and my first instinct was to grip the knot on my towel which reminded me of what I am wrapped off.

I hammered my head against the cold tiles and closed my eyes as the sensation in my neck take over my senses, drown all my consciousness.

We haven't seen each other in a week after I left her place and I made myself clear. Also a week we haven't heard from each other Because I restrained myself in doing so. A battle I struggle to win over.

Another wave of goose bumps surged my whole body when she started sucking on my pulse point down my ear. My knees started to turn jittery and a moan was rising on my throat.

Her breath was laboured by the time she stopped attacking my flesh and rested her forehead next to mine while her eyes were closed. The proximity of our body makes it more hard to hold my raging hormones not to pounce on her right there and then.

"I don't know what to say but what you said before you left kept playing on repeat inside of my head and I did not understand neither of the things Keegan was talking about a while ag---" She swallowed hard and her lids were shut but shinny.

"Wait, what? Keegan who?" my brows became knitted as my brain digs into hundred of names I have encountered.

Keegan.

Keegan.

Keegan.

"Keegan your ex?" my chest suddenly became hollow. She might have mentioned him but not into details. What I know is, they broke up seven months ago, is all because I don't wanna know more about it much as I don't want her going into details about my ex.

She nodded.

"Wait, why did the two of you-- you came all the way here after you met with-- what are you supposed to do h-- you came here and start to... To... To do this!" I gestured my body and I can't finish what I wanna say cause my head started to get clamped.

"You should have told me why you can't say yes in the first place! You should have told me if you are trying to get back with...him!" disgusted with the idea of them together, I moved out of the confined space she put me in and paced around the vacancy of the bath room.

"No! No! No! That is not it! Please Jacob listen to what I have to say, please!" she caught my wrist but I abruptly took it back and flinched.

"You don't get to call me that, not if you put me into something... Like...like...like this!" I hissed before her first tear came rolling down her porcelain skin.

"Can we talk properly, not like...like this?" she said meekly and trailed her sight to the pattern I was falling in.

"You shoved me inside of this fucking bath room and start nibbling on my flesh and now you tell me let's talk properly?" I shot back sarcastically. "I tried and spent the whole week away from you to figure things on your own and I peeled myself off of you so you can weigh your feelings and not just because you are getting used to of my presence and now you came out of nowhere barging in and telling me about...him? I don't give a crap with your shenanigans! What the hell is wrong with you!" My face are burning like my blood has accumulated all up in my head.

I am not angry, I am livid. I just didn't tried my best to stay away for the whole week for her to rekindle with her ex. Was I just been played and sent with mixed signals?

She started laughing which made me more furious.

"There. Is. Nothing. Funny." I deadpanned and stopped on my tracks in front of her.