Chapter 11

She stood abruptly and haphazardly jumped out of the brimming tub of luke warm water. Her body was soaked and glistening, water riding out smoothly off down her long and slim legs. The quiet pelts of water on the cold tiles filled the room followed by a gag before the toilet. The room was musked in stench of bile and the constant reflux and throat ripping gag cooed the silence.

Rubbing her back while holding her hair securely, Kirsten flushed the content of her stomach. Her breathing was laboured in between of throwing up. She was clutching on her stomach for her dear life.

When she thought there was no much of bile to reflux, she slumped on the cold tile shivering, only to that moment I became aware of how exposed her back was. With her legs curled up to her chest, closed eyes, her teeth was clattering audibly.

Grabbing the first cloth near me, I wrapped it around her shoulder to quell her chill. Contrary to my body, my skin was exponentially becoming ardent, every brush of her bare skin on mine was a straight jab on my composure. The tiny hair on my head was erupting seamlessly.

She plunged herself on the plush together with the narrow towel causing it to bounce off her body exposing her front. She shivered once again with her eyes closed. With the alcohol in her veins, she lift a limb backwards in attempt to unclasp her wet bra.

I snapped and pulled the duvet over her body frantically just in time when the bra came flying across the bed. Trailing my sight before it landed, she started to wriggle under the covers and I swear my eyes almost fell off their sockets predicting what would land next on the carpeted floor.

Swallowing hard, the lace thong landed next to my bare foot. Causing a cosmic churn on my stomach. Her thong was balled and the string was piled on top.

Fuck!

Unable and unaware of the breath I have been holding up, I coughed out of suffocation as I watch her turn her back at me exposing her bare back. I heard her mumble expletives kicking the covers making it slide down on her waist, good thing she was lying on her stomach, I rushed on her walk-in closet and fished random clothes and panty and bolted back to the bed.

Fidgeting on the hem of the fresh shirt, my mind was cluttered with nervousness and lust on how am I gonna slip the shirt to her body.

"Oh no no no no!" she shuffled again and lay on her back. "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" I frozed on my track with a set of burning eyes and cold face. Paralyzed with the scene before me, my nape was ardently polished.

Her...breast was...perky...and round...her nipples...was...erect.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" mustering all the strength of my body, I trotted on her side and slipped the shirt on. I puffed and close my eyes but it wasn't seconds later when she started to stir on the bed which made my face burn. Before hell broke loose, I went down to her foot and poked it out off the sheets and slipped her feet on and pulled it up on her waist under the duvet.

I slumped on the couch as relief washed over me. Thin layer of sweat matted on my forehead but my hands are still sweaty and fidgety. I haven't seen her this wasted ever and I swear to God, this girl will get herself into trouble if it were some random stranger.

"I can't stay in this house for so long."

Why can't she stay on their house for too long? Was it the reason why she drank herself to the brim?

Her hair was tousled and strewn on the white pillow, she was clutching tight on the bed sheet while her chest were rising and falling in a calm pattern, her lips was parted in a slit.

Is something wrong, Elizabeth?

"Please." she slurred and gripped on the sheet even tighter until her knuckles turned white.