300 Followers Celebration - Q&A!

I've got three hundred followers.

My goal is to go over Gamefreak88 because she's my best enemy. >:)

It's kinda weird that I celebrate that 300 accounts are getting inbox emails from me because I update my status.
I update my status a little too much, if you ask me.

OH WELL!

Let's begin the q&a!

INSPIRED BY illmakedanhowell :D

I'll also use their format they used.

Favorite 6 books you've read recently?

Recently? K, let's see.
The Selection, The Elite, The One, The Heir, The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire, and This Book Loves You.

How many pets have you had?

Because I'm the middle child in the family, I wasn't born long enough to know, but let's see..

*mumbles to self* dogs, cats, goldfish- do fish count? That dog- what about the cat in our garage a couple years ago? Does she count, I think Jenifer let her go, Tbqh

*shrugs*

Favorite thing to do in your spare time other than writing?

DRAWING!!
EDITING VIDEOS/PICTURES!!
DANCING!!
WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND READING!!

Wow, really exited.

Favorite things to do on a Sunday?

Not sleep. Because I ruin my schedule like that. I don't take naps, either, unless I'm DEAD tired. Which is bad.

Not eating either. Old past thoughts about that, not very important.

But, really though? I like to fill the pages in my sketch book, get writing done, I just like to get things done before one week ends and the other begins.

Any pets?

I have three at the moment.
Or, if you count fish, four.
But I have three fish, so, six pets.

One, Amy the Chihuahua, lives with my step-mom and dad.
I've had her since I was in first grade. Shout out to Amy the Chihuahua!

Next, Kitty. She was the neighbors cat (in which they didn't take very good care of her). She escaped that house and came to me and my sisters with the WEIRDEST TAIL! IT HAD, LIKE, A BALL OF FUR AT THE TOP!

Aaand my other chihuahua, Sweetie-Bell.
She has one eye and she's the quietest and smallest thing ever!
She takes all the good spots on the bed. :(

Favorite Color?

Like a Phil-Lester-Eye blue.

By The Way, people! Black is a shade!
And so is white!

So if someone asks what your favorite color is, say a color! But then be like "But my favorite shade of that is black."