Naps: Add x Elsword

Start from the beginning

"Hey Elesis, what's u--" Her lime eyes connected with mine as a smirk spread on her lips, a mischievous glint in her eyes. Rena snatched her phone from her pajama pocket and the mechanical device chimed with a clicking noise, making me groan.

"How long has he been there?" She snickered to Elesis, who handed her a bottle of water. "Dunno. Asleep, probably a few hours. Conscious, maybe ten minutes."

"Great. I'll be back." She sent me a grin, smirking with a devilish shine in her eyes. She ran up the stairs, and in a matter of minutes, the whole El-Gang was down. Everyone's attention was on us as my face turned several shades darker. Cameras clicked and flashes of bright light flickered in my eyes. I glowered at everyone.

At that moment, Add stirred.

Everyone froze, I'm pretty sure Aisha even dropped her phone. All our eyes were glued to the Diabolic Esper as he tossed around, groaning a bit. I'm quite sure he even smeared some of his drool on my pants. Damn. At first I thought he was going to wake up, but instead, he half-assedly, half consciously picked up a pillow and started to hug it.

"Help me?" I begged in desperation, putting on my best puppy dog eyes.

"Should I wake him up?" Ara asked with devilish smirk, grabbing her spear and positioning the end of it right over his head. I furiously shook my head, Elesis chanting a quiet 'do it, do it' while Raven and Ciel restrained Ara as she tried to stab Add continuously.

"No, I'll show you how to properly wake up a person." Eve stated, snapping her fingers to summon a large Nasod spear, easily thrice the size of Ara's. The Nasod weapon was placed right over his head, barely grazing his hair. She quickly made it disappear though, at the request of Aisha.

"Guys, this is taking too long, I'll just wake him up myself." Chung said with a sigh, taking out one of his grenades from a shelf not too far. He positioned himself to throw it before Lu destroyed it with her blue flames.

"Don't, let the fucking child sleep." She scolded him, flicking his forehead. Chung replied to that action with a glare. In the midst of all the commotion, I tried to gentle pry Add off of me when he made a sudden grab for my hands. I tensed as everyone turned to us, chorusing a quiet 'aww'. My face turned a dark red, matching my hair.

"Elsword. . ." He muttered quietly in his sleep, making most of the El-Gang squeal and fangirl, internally screaming. His fingers wrapped around mine tighter as he squirmed in his sleep. I placed my hand over his, ignoring the teases from the fellows members of the El-Gang as they recorded the rare fluffy moments between Add and I. I smiled softly at him, running my hand through his hair.

"I love him." I muttered. Add's eyes shot up, revealing his black irises as I yelled at the sudden action. His face was written with shock, eyes dilated in confusion.

"What?" He asked, furrowing his brows. I started to panic. Shit, he wasn't supposed to hear that.

"What?!" The whole El-Gang yelled, stomping their feet on the hardwood floors as they shouted things at us. I cringed. Damn, I forgot they were there.

"Y-y-you what?" The Diabolic Esper said quietly, sitting up straight and looking at me square in the eye. I looked away, blushing furiously as I tried to hide my face with a pillow. 

"D-did you just say yo-you loved me?" Add said softly, looking up at me. Oh god, you could hear the furious internal fangirl exploding of every single other person in the room beside us. I bit my lip nervously, nodding. He's not going to say it back, he doesn't love you ba--

I was taken off guard. His arms wrapped around my thin body, his hair in my face.

"I love you too." He uttered in my ear, making me grin widely and hug him back tightly. At that moment, the rest of the El-Gang had spontaneously combusted into ashes from all the fangirling they had done, freaking out. Elesis was the first to coma back to her senses.

"We should celebrate!" I shook my head.

"Nah. I think we'll just take a nap for now."

*************************

1282 words! okay so this was actually really short BUT LOOK HOW CUTE

AWWEEE THEYRE SO FUCKING CUTE I CANT

I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS TBH

this was cute

this was very very cute

i loved writing this.

ELESIS BEING A SISTER LIKE A BOSS DAMN

AND EVERYONE ELSE THOUGH DAMN

ANHCGIDFXHMAWGRD,

okay yeah 

suggest some one-shots if you want

if you enjoyed this one-shot, leave a vote and a comment, share with your friends and ill see ya next time *winks*

Signing out,

-Tam