"Nothing! Look! Chris will tell you when it's time. Now we need to go finish that movie"

I nod in understanding but I still have this strange feeling in my gut. Then my gaze wonders to the envelope I have in my hands and I open it. Inside there is a picture of the three of them. Millie holding a beautiful Dulcie and Santi with an arm wrapped around Millie but what surprises me the most is the engagement ring on Millie's hand and the words at the bottom of the card:

Save the Date: July 5th 2014

"Oh my God!!!!!"

Vince jumped on his seat.

"What the fu.... What's wrong Maca???"

"Shoot! Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you! It's my brother! He's getting married!!!"

And tears of happiness start streaming down my face. I grab my phone and when I unlock it I see the message I've sent to Jamie and the blue check marks were there. I frown because I'm confused, he has read my message but he hasn't replied..... I won't worry about that just now. As Vince drives around Chicago's traffic I FaceTime my brother. He answers after the fourth ring with a sleepy face.

"Mi Dios Maca son las dos de la mañana!" (Gosh Maca it's two in the morning!)

"What do you expect me to do? I've just received the wedding announcement!!!! Is it true?"

He smiles at the camera. His handsome smile.

"Yes, it is! Are you happy?"

"Of course I am!"

I start crying, my big brother is going to get married!! And what's best, to such a wonderful woman. I've got the chance of meeting Millie, getting to know her in Vancouver and she's the perfect fit for Santi. He's been in love with her since he met her in the hospital. I know it's too fast to think of a wedding but when you find the perfect person why waste time?

"Hi Maqui!"

I sleepy Millie comes to the image.

"Hi! Congrats!"

That's all I can say, now I'm fully crying, but this time I'm crying because this was supposed to be me, I was supposed to be married to Jamie.

"Oh sweetheart! Are you ok?"

I nod and accept a tissue Vince is handing me. We are on a traffic light so he comes to the camera to say hello.

"Hello there! I'm Vince. Congratulations on your engagement! Miss Peru here is a bit emotional but it's ok. I got her"

Millie looks confused but she smiles at him.

"Thank you! Nice to meet you...... Maqui?"

I put the phone towards my face and Vince resumes driving.

"Don't mind me Mills! I'm fine. Just over happy. How is Dulcie?"

Her concern leaves her lovely face and now she smiles, she looks even more beautiful when she talks about her daughter, her face lights up.

"She's growing so fast! So are you coming to the wedding? It's going to be a simple ceremony with just family members and if everyone can make it we will baptize Dulcie as well, you're still a Godmother, aren't you?"