Chapter Two: My Story

I lay in my bedroom in my new home, Rafe's manor. My bed is unnecessarily large, but quite comfortable. I think about the life I was meant to have, and the life I ended up living.

I was born a princess of this whole land, but after my parents were brutally murdered by Morgana, my father the King, his sister. Or at least my father is dead, my mother is trapped in a magical dagger.

My sister and I were separated. My sister, Aurora, doesn't actually know I exist. Actually, no one knows I'm a princess. No one knows that I'm an assassin, well people know of me, but they have no idea that I'm the world-famous assassin.

I'm an extremely powerful Fae-Mage, even more so than my sister. My mother cast a spell across the land, erasing their memories of me and my power. The difference between me and Aurora is, she got a magical amulet to help secure her powers where as I had to master my powers alone.

As you can see, I have a lot on my plate. On top of all of that, Rafe and I are out on a mission to make lives better for Faes. He may be a prince, but he is also the very mysterious and talented, Black Wolf. No one knows the true identity of the Black Wolf, except me and our close friend and one of the Faes, Kalen.

In the midst of all these thoughts, I eventually fall fast asleep.

<3
This one is kinda short for sure but pretty important.

Xoxo,
DD