10. Surprise

Taehyung POV

----The next morning----

I wake up, to a new ceiling,

"oh yeah." I reminded myself that i moved in with my princess. I trun to my side and notice that nobody is beside me.

i got up, actually worried. I rushed to the kitchen i see my girlfriend wearing an apron and making breakfast. I went behind her as she cooked and gave her a back hug. Resting my head on her shoulder.

"ah, you scared me." she said putting her head on mine. (Author: Head hug. LOL)

i cuddle her and let out a sigh of relief.

"Yah! Your breath smells bad. Go wash up before breakfast."

"But i don't want to!" i said whining. "Come do it for me." i said tugging on her apron. I wanted to wake up to see her tomato face and i did.

"Yah! Let me cook, or I'll let you starve."

"Finneeeeeee!" i dragged my feet to the bathroom and did my normal routine of skincare.

I open the cuborde and notice we ran out of mouth wash.

"Hey, Hyerim we ran out of--" i stop talking as i notice Hyerim was on the phone. I hide behind the wall closest to the kitchen and eavesdrop.

"SoYoung, i'm scared. What if he leaves me if i tell him? I can't take care of this on my own!" i heard her slightly crying.

i walk in on her "What can't you take care of alone?" i saw her immediately close the phone.

"What is it?" i said waiting patiently for her answer. She shrugged it off saying

"it's nothing." she turned around and continued preparing breakfast. I started getting annoyed.

"Yah! Min Hyerim! What is it?!" i said getting nervously worried.

"Listen, i think. i don't know for sure, but...." she started to shiver.

What the hell? Why is it so hard to tell me? Did she... cheat on me!? No, that's impossible. But what if she did?

"Can we talk about this some other time please?" i gave up and nodded to her.

She did.... She cheated on me.

With fire in my eyes, i leave and slam the door. I didn't say bye to Hyerim or tell her where i was going. I'm so fucking pissed that i can't control myself right now.

I ended up meeting with my best friends at Jimin's house. I walk in and see my mess of friends all in different area's of the room. J-Hope, Jimin and Jungkook playing video games loudly, Namjoon and Suga working on some music for their solo album and Jin greeting me nicely and going back to readin on the bed.

"Yahhhh!! Taehyung-ah!!" J-Hope yells

"Ahniii mweo Taehyung-ah!? (No Why Taehyung)" Jungkook yells jokingly dramatic.

"VVVVVVV!" Jimin yelled

My face stayed in it's depressed version. Jin noticed

"Guys! Shut up can't you see! He's sad!"

"Why are you sad hyung?" Jungkook asked

Everyone staring at me as i took a seat and explained EVERYTHING.

"What?!" Jimin and J-Hope yelled out

"But maybe it's something else... Does Hyerim really seem like she would do something like that after you propose to her?" Jungkook said a bit taken aback

"Yeah what if it's something else?" Namjoon said.

I turned to Namjoon and asked suspiciously. "You know something?"

"What are you talking about!? Hey Jungkook let's play Mario kart." I got up and grabbed Namjoon's arm.

"Tell me."

My eyes widened as Namjoon told us all. Tears forming wanting to roll down my cheeks. I held them in, in front of the guys.

"I have to go!" I rushed out of the room and check my hand watch.

I ended up staying at the Jimin's house for 3 hours. Fuck!

I ran to my car and drove as quick as possible to our house, breaking a few laws but it's ok. This is Hyerim we are talking about.

"Hyerim" I yell out as soon as I open the door. She was nowhere in the house.

I sat on the living room couch and I saw a sticky note.

Yah Kim Taehyung! SoYoung came by so we went grocery shopping we will be back at 6pm. Next time, tell me where you're going even if your mad. I'm still worried, please be back home safe. Sarangehyo -Hyerim

"This pabo. It's 5:30pm she better come home soon." I suddenly got an idea. I ran to the nearest clothing store and bought a surprise for my Hyerim.

I got back just in time.

My princess walks in alone with 3 bags of groceries. She looks up after taking off her shoes and putting the groceries away in the kitchen.

"So when were you gonna tell me?" I asked hiding the gift behind my back

She looked at me kinda shocked at what I said. "W-what do you mean?"

"Just tell me." I said coming towards her and holding her hand tightly. I want her to know that I won't ever leave her.

"I did a test and I turned out positive." She said waiting for my reaction. I gave her the biggest smile of my life.

"I'm gonna become a father!?" I let out the tears and lifted her spinning her around. I put her down and rush to my baby. I rub on Hyerim's tummy "Hey kid, I'm your cool dad. I'm gonna be here for you everyday of your life. Take you to baseball games and watch movies with you. Every step of the way I'll be there with your mother beside me."

I heard her chuckle like the princess she is. I got up and faced her still crying a little.

"Well, we better get married soon then." I said slightly laughing through my tears. She started to cry and hugged me tightly. I love her so much.

"I love you." She said to me

"I love both of you."

----------------------------
Author's Note:
Dying from the love in this fanfic! I love you Hyerim and Taehyung! never leave me. Ahhh! So this chapter took me a while because when your skyping the two most loud and distracting people in the world (my best friends) writing a fanfiction about love is quite difficult. Lol Anyways

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me