9. Everything To Me

"Welcome to OUR new home!" my eyes immediately widened.

"You're kidding!? No way!" i ran to him and jumped in his arms. As he spun me around.

"I was planning to show you this when we won but... hehe."

"That doesn't matter to me now, all I care about is our future together."

He held me up by my waist and looked in my eyes. Giving me a wide smile, i almost started to tear up.

"I'm guessing this is a bad time." Me and Taehyung turned around to notice all his best friends were there and so was SoYoung.

"SoYoung-ah!! Guys!! I'm so happy you guys are here." i jumped out of beasty's arms and i ran to SoYoung and hugged her.

'Yup so glad..."

*note Taehyung's sarcasm*

i rolled my eyes and went back to hugging SoYoung,

"Alright enough of the hugging, you guys hang out in the living room, me and Hyerim have to talk for a second."

I looked at him confused until he pulled my wrist and went to the master bedroom.

"What's wrong?" i asked him a bit nervous.

"Let's stay here until they leave. I want to spend some time alone with you in our new home."

"Yah! Beast!" i slapped his arm, 'We are gonna have each other for a long time. Let's spend this time with our friends." he pouted.

"Yah, stop pouting pabo." i said frowing as i cupped his cheek. He grabbed my hand that was cupping his cheek and said "You owe me tonight."

For the rest of the night, we spent it playing games, laughing until tears came out, had some serious talks. Talks about our Kam SoYoung's wedding after high school.

At 11:50 pm,

Everyone left and me and Taehyung were exhausted. I cleaned up while my beast showered.I reminded myself about something, slowly panicking,

"Shit! MY PARENTS!!!" I ended up completely forgetting to tell my parents about anything.

I started banging on the door to the bathroom. The beast came out only covering his waist with his towel. His hair soaking wet.

"Yah! Tomorrow we are going to introduce you to my parents! We can't tell them we are living together yet tho!" I was blushing so hard, trying to ignore his abs.

He chuckled, "Alright, tomato head. Don't worry I'll charm your parents just how I charmed you." He smirked. I slammed the bathroom door in his face and walked to my room and sat at my desk.

I was blushing to the point that my cheeks started to hurt. The real problem will be trying to impress my parents.

I lost my smile at the thought of my parents not accepting Taehyung.

"What if they made us separate?" I was so scared at the thought. I start to shiver a bit.

Taehyung came from behind me and softly slipped his hand on mine. He rested his head on my shoulder and said,

"I told you not to worry pabo. I'm always gonna be here, watching over you cause you're everything to me. I love you." He turned me around and softly pressed his lips against mine.

I broke away slightly and said
" Promise me you'll stay beside me? "

" Only fools would agree to that but what can I say I am one. I'll stay with you until they have to bury me in the ground. Now stop doubting and just love me."

" pabo..." I said before he softly and passionately kissed me.

" I'm your pabo."

The beast picked me up and carried me bridal style to the bed. Gently putting me down and said deeply

"Let's make love in our new home shall we?"

"We shall." I said slightly smiling while he kissed me softly. I moaned at how sweet his kisses were.

"Sarangehyo" I said through our kisses.

"Meno saranghe (I love you too)." He answered.

-----------------
The next day- in the car

"Ok Taehyung, are you ready? Ah! You have a hair sticking out! Here let me fix it! " I was fiddling with his hair.

I'm so nervous! Everything needs to be perfect.

Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me away slowly from his hair.

"Everything, is going to be fine. Trust me." He said reassuring me.

We made it to my parents house. Where they greeted us at the door. Me and Taehyung walked in and bowed.

"Eomma, Appa hi!" I said as I gave them a hug. "Honey!" my eomma yelled as she hugged me back.

"Well, Hyerim will you introduce us to this nice young man?" i nodded and went to Taehyung's side.

"This is Taehyung my b--" I was cut off by him,

"Fiancée" he said standing proudly, while smiling.

"Fiancée?!" both my parents repeated, in shock.

My eomma started to smile so widely while my dad was still in a state of shock, he asked me this,

"But where is your ring?"

Taehyung replied, "i did not want her to wear the ring, until we received the blessing of the parents."

I heard my eomma whisper to my ear "What a nice boy, what is he doing with you?" she said jokingly.

"Well come in, let's have some coffee and talk about this engagement. Shall we?"

My eyes widened at how easily my parents welcomed him to my home.

What's going on?

I made my way with Taehyung to the living room. We sat across from my parents as the maids came to bring us coffee.

We talked for hours, either reminiscing about the past or talking about me and Taehyung's future.

After my eomma and appa gave us their blessing. Me and Taehyung bowed goodbye and went home.

"Taehyung is it true, what you said in there about the engagement?" i asked while buckling my seat belt.

"I told you before you're my everything. I want to be with you forever. Knowing your parents gave us their blessing made things 100 times easier, and well I did want to surprise you a bit." he said giving me his cute smile.

We drove home, basking in each others presence.

when I walked in, I saw a candle lit on the table a bouquet of roses and a small dark blue velvet box, with rose peddles around it.

"You just love to surprise me." I said getting teary.

"Now we can have 2 bouquets in the house. Livening up the place."

He went to grab the box and kneeled down on one knee in front of me. My smile glued on, tears running down my cheek.

"So will you be mine forever?"

I nodded and said "How could i say no?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Yayy!! They're getting married! I was so happy while writing this. But sadly there is only 6 chapters left to this story. :( Don't worry i will make sure i end this book beautifully or i will end it in one extreme cliffhanger and make a second book. But until then i want to thank you for 230 views :_) Tears of joy.

I love you guys so much,

Xoxo Me