3. A Kiss

-- 2 Am --

I suddenly woke up from my deep sleep to pebbles hitting my window.

I rubbed my eyes trying to see in front of me as I got out of my bed. I made my way to my window wobbling from left to right with every step I took.

Struggling to open the window with my just woken up self. After moments of struggle it opens and I put my head out to see who was throwing them.

"YAH! You sleeping!?" He yelled from my front lawn.

My eyes widened in shock that the beast was literally on my front lawn at 2 in the morning.

Without saying anything I put my finger to my mouth telling him to be quiet. I signaled him 1 second and I went to grab my coat.

Trying not to make any sound I went outside to see him.

"What are you doing here!? Haven't you done enough geez! Leave! " I whisper/shouted at him.

"I need to say something! Can't you listen without getting mad at me for once?" He said desperately.

I froze on the spot and let him speak.

"I'm sorry..." He said while slightly blushing and scratching the back of his neck.

"I was just doing it for fun, I felt bad for scaring you so much."

"Just forget it, I got over it." I said while avoiding eye contact.

He came closer to me and said deeply and calmly " Want some ice cream?"

I think he noticed that I was mad. He gave me a smile as I looked up.

I nodded and gave him a smirk, rolling my eyes.

I skipped ahead of him joyfully cause, come on , food at 2am. #mylife.
I said happily "kacha! (let's go) "

I could here him chuckle behind me.

He walked a bit faster to catch up to me and slipped his hand into my hand.

I blushed, hearing my heart beat wildly.

I looked to my left side as we slowed down, are eyes met. As our eyes met I realized....

"Shit!" I shouted

I'm not wearing makeup!!! Omg I probably look like a sloth! Ooh my lorddd!!

I thought as I let go of his hand and felt my face. I could just feel the ugliness all over me.

"Haha what are you doing?" He chuckled, grabbing my hand off my face.

"You look prettier without it pabo.(idiot) " he said as he smiled flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes and looked forward.

*** 2:30 am *** 
We got our ice cream and were sitting on a bench at a park in the middle of the night.We sat close to each other, me resting my head on his shoulder finishing up my cone.

"Are you still... Mad?" He said while looking down his shoulder.

I smiled " Nope, food makes me happy. I guess you still remember my soft spots."

" How can I forget? We did date for...." As soon as he mentioned dating, I started frowning.

I'm guessing he noticed, so he stopped talking.

Us in the awkward silence I broke it saying " 2 years ". I know, ok I know I'm dumb to mention it again but we ended on bad term and I kinda still loved him. Not like... Loved.

"I want to tell you something..." He said seriously.

"I... Never got over you" the second I heard that my heart started beating, my face went red.

I wasn't ready to hear that, oh hell no.

Without noticing I dropped my leftover cone on the floor and turned to see his face a bright red.

" Sorry but I needed to tell you." He said blushing hard. He's so cute I'm gonna faint.

"No big deal." I said hiding my feelings.

He noticed. Shit.

" Do you like me? You look like you're hiding your feelings." He said looking in my eyes.

"U-um I- " I stuttered, I can't say it!  What do I do?! Ahhhh!!!

"Say it, I want to hear your response. Please." He looked at me so seriously I'm dying.

"I, for the longest time, before and after our break up have never gotten over you. You looked like you were doing fine without me, with all the girl and such so I kept my feelings hidden. Sa-saranghe." I looked at him, blushing so hard, looking straight into his brown, sparkly, eyes.

"Me too, me too." He said in such a calming and deep voice as he took me and gave me a hug resting his chin on my head. We got up and started walking until we stopped at the side walk. He gave me a hug again much deeper and warmer.

I can hear his heart beat violently and I'm relived he felt the same way as me.

He pulled me away from the hug and got closer and closer to my face. Under a street light shinning ever so brightly. Beside our childhood park. Everything is perfect.

He got closer, until I could feel his lips touching my own. I blushed as I could feel the passion he was trying to pass on through that kiss.

After that, he walked me home our hands joined together. Swinging back and forth. Even if it was 3 am I'm too in love to care. We finally came back to each other, finally in love mutually.

--- The morning of that day ---

I woke up late, rushing my ass to school.

I made it about 5 minutes before they automatically shut the gates. The second I walked in I was in utter relief. Until my heart started beating faster then when I was running to school.

His fault not mine, he came to school looking like the hottest idiot ever. He was walking towards me so I wanted to greet him.

"Hey--" I waved to Taehyung until he walked straight passed me not even looking at me.

It felt like I was just stabbed in the heart. I looked back at him as he kept walking. Was I dreaming? What the hell is wrong with him just like 7 hours ago he told me he loved me and kissed me.

I felt so depressed until it got worse.

I was walking in the hallway during lunch, dragging my feet the more I thought about what happened this morning.

I then past by the janitor's closet hearing loud moans. I open the door and let's just say my heart seas to exist.

I was right he really was a beast.

---------------------------------------------
Author's note:
Hello everyone~~ annyeong my lovers lol! I know another chapter a lil early but whateves it's for you guys ❤️
I hope that you all loved this chapter and I know I'm getting sooooo pissed at Taehyung like wtf is his problem but I guess we will find out everything next chapter.

Thanks for reading and see you guys next Friday!

Xoxo Me