6. Together

Taehyung POV

-In the bus-

We all got on the bus and I decided to sit at the back with jimin and the others.

They were all playing games, cause it is a 2 hour drive. I put my earphones in and listened to "안아줘 Hug me".

I might be a pretty tough guy but these songs always find my soft spot.

Hyerim was walking towards me at the back and whispered something in Jimin's ear making him move.

I chuckled and looked out the window as we started to drive.

Hyerim beside me, resting her head on my shoulder. She took my right earphone out and used it on her right ear. We both started to listen to the song together.

I wanted to stay like this forever. I watched her quietly as she started to fall asleep with a little smile on her face.

"Pabo" I said smiling.

"I know." She answered and clutched her arm to mine. I took her hand off and put my arm around her shoulder, bringing her close to my chest.

I love you.

We both ended up falling asleep. Me resting my head on her head.

2 Hours Later

"Alright class, we have made it to our hotel. So I would like one person from every team to tell me how they are going to separate there team for each room."
Ms. Julia said.

I told my team I would go, I got up and told Ms. Julia how we separated. We shortly got off the bus and went our separate ways to our assigned rooms.

I walked in with Hyerim.

"Wa~h! So pretty!" She yelled out while going towards the bed.

"Don't mess things up pabo~!" I scolded her.

"Sh~~ we are here to have fun not be all mature!" She pointed her tongue out at me.

"Fine~! Since we don't have to act mature." I said, giving her a smirk and a flirtatiously look.

I then jumped on her and showered her with kisses. Tickling her from left and right.

Her laugh was the cutest thing on earth. I couldn't get enough of it.

"Stop~~! Ah~!" She said while I still tickled her and kissed her everywhere.

"Now since we're here, how bout we get some ice cream?" I looked at her with excitement.

"I did some research and apparently there is a really nice ice cream place, a couple blocks away from here."

She rolled her eyes and smiled. I took that as a yes. I kissed her forehead softly and brought her to the front door.

"Kacha~! (Let's go)" she said. I held her hand while we began to walk to the ice cream place.

--30 min later--

"What do you feel like doing, now that we ate ice cream?" She asked me.

"How bout we just..." I thought to myself.

"Stay together."

She giggled a bit. I put my arm around her shoulder and brought her closer to my chest while we walked.

She then pointed at display window. I looked closer to what she was pointing at. It was a crystal necklace. It had 2 parts to it.

Couples necklace?

I looked at Hyerim's face, you could just see how much she wanted it.

"Maybe next year." I said jokingly. She pouted.

"I'm going to the washroom, stay here for a minute." She walked to the washroom.

As soon as she was out of sight, I ran inside the store that had the necklace that was displayed.

"Hi! Yes, can I have that crystal necklace you have in display!?" I asked politely but in a rush.

They brought me the necklace and I didn't want them to put it in a bag so I just carried the box and put it in my pocket for the perfect moment.

I made it back in time before Hyerim came out.

"Why do you look like you just ran a marathon?" She asked while raising her eyebrow.

"Cause you make my heart beat so fast, that I run a marathon everyday." I said as I touched my heart dramatically.

"Pabo~! You're so embarrassing!!" She said as she smacked my right arm.

- Back At The Room -

Me and Hyerim were watching a movie, since the first day here was a break. The teachers let us do what we want as long as we respected the curfew.

The movie ended with a marriage and a kiss. Pretty cheesy but I'm 10 times cheesier then that. Lol.

"I'm so tired. I'm gonna change into my night gown, I'll be right back." Hyerim said before walking into the bedroom.

Oh shit! Ok I have about 5 minutes! Run! Run! Run!

I prepared the necklace in my hand, a bouquet of roses and waited for her to come out.

She then came out a few seconds later in a sexy pastel pink night gown. I couldn't help but let my jaw drop.

"What is all this?" She said in shock.

"It's for you, I wanted to show you how much I love you and make up for all my mistakes."

I went towards her gave her the bouquet and turned her around. I held her hair up softly revealing her soft neck.

I kissed her neck and placed the right side of the heart , crystal necklace on her.

"You-you got it for me?" She looked like she was about to tear up.

I took mine out of my shirt and attached it to hers.

"Now, as long as we have this necklace. We have to stay together." I said to her as I looked into her teary eyes.

She smiled ever so sadly, crying tears of joy.

I pulled her into a hug.

She pushed me out of the hug and told me

"I'm ready Taehyung, I want to become closer then any necklace. "

She pulled me by my hand guiding me to the bed.

We did not have sex,

instead....

We made love.
--------------------------
Author's Note:
I really hope you all loved this chapter and comment below  letting me now if I should do this Taehyung POV again. Btw did you guys see my little reference to the song "Run" by BTS LOL.Sorry I kinda avoided smut cause I really want to keep this fanifc clean but fun.

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me