5. 3 Days 2 Nights

Taehyung's POV

3 Days Later

My alarm clock rang at exactly 7 am and as usual, I slam it to the ground.

"Why the fuck do I need to go to school? Uselessss piece of shit!" I said as I get up from my bed.

Walking towards the bathroom, my hand under my shirt and my other hand shaking my messy hair.

I pulled out my tooth brush, started brushing my teeth. As I received a text:

Annyeong~~ Beasty! I'm so tired and lonely, did you wake up yet?   
-Hyerim❤️

Good morning princess! I just woke up, come over I'll make breakfast.
-Taehyung

Ne~~ (yes)! I'll be there in 5 minutes.
-Hyerim ❤️

The door is unlocked, so just walk in. Love you!
-Taehyung

I shut my phone and went to prepare breakfast. Before that I take off my shirt.

" I wonder how shy Hyerim would be if she walked in on me like this? Why not?" I laughed as I thought about her.

I heard someone walk in and close the door.

" Hello~~ anyone home?" Hyerim yelled from the kitchen.

"Up here!" I shouted to her.

"Ok I'm coming up!" As she made her way up and knocked on my door.

She walked in and froze as she saw me half naked.

I went up to her looking at her straight in the eyes and said while biting my lip:

"Good morning princess."

She was blushing so hard, tomato head XD

"Yah! Go put a shirt on pabo~~!" She yelled as she turned me around and pushed me to my closet.

"Why are you shy?!" I said as I ran after her.

We started running all over my room, me trying to catch her and finally I pin her to the bed and whisper while panting:

"Gotchya" I gave her a flirtatious smirk.

I wanted to be closer to her until we couldn't be separated just by a goodbye.

I gave her a glare and kissed her as passionately as I could.

She let out a little moan letting me have access to the inside. I took the advantage.

Her moaning and me sweating, so early in the morning but who cares until....

I noticed we had to go to school. Fuck my life.

"Tae *puff* hyung we should go to school *puff* now." She said as I kept kissing her.

She bit my lip.

"Ow!" I said pulling away slightly. I felt my lip with my finger and noticed a little blood was coming out.

"Geez, alright alright you didn't have to bite, that's supposed to be my job" I looked at her and saw her tomato face.