4. The Soccer Field

(A/N) : I want to say a big thank you to one of my biggest supporters Julia.

Song: Starry Starry Night, Don McLean

------------------------------

My heart shattered to a million pieces as i saw what was happening in the Janitors's closet.

Now let me take a moment to describe to you what was happening in a very detailed paragraphe.

When i opened the door i saw Taehyung and Juna the most popular girl in school sucking down on his neck.
Im guessing the person who was moaning was Juna. He was sitting up on the Janitor's counter while the girl was literally undressing him.
It kinda seemed.... a bit forcefull, but at the moment that doesn't matter. The girl had her shirt thrown on the ground and her school skirt laying on the counter beside Taehyung. She was sweaty and looked straight at me as I stood there in shock.

Enough of the analyzing.

Instead of, well, yelling. i just looked Taehyung straight in the eyes with no emotion, turned around and closed the door behind me.
Don't get me wrong, i wanted to rip his fucking face off but you know what, no im gonna hold in my anger.

I started to walk to my locker and decided to sit under the big window. I started to think about what i just saw.

He didn't come after me.

Taehyun's face, he wasn't even shocked, he just ignored my presence as if nothing mattered anymore.

I hate him.

I held my face in my hands and just couldn't comprehend what just happened. I was pissed, sad and sadly still in love.

Until i felt someone's presence, sit beside me. I looked up, tears in my eyes , too Taehyung sitting beside me. Staring, just staring straight in my eyes.

" She forced me.... I tried to reject her but she just kept pushing on me, i- " i interrupted him saying:

" You know what... Fuck you." i got up, looking straight forward. i stood there for like 3 seconds until i walked off not looking back.

I'm done with this bullshit. Fuck you, fuck love and fuck this.
-----------
2 Weeks passed after that incident. I've been ignoring Taehyung, not looking at him, not talking to him, saying his name even pisses me off.

Every chance I get, I try to leave class sadly he's in literally all of my classes.

I'm done with him but the sad thing is he still has my heart and I don't think he's gonna let go of it any time soon.

In the hallway, I decided to skip class and go to the art room, abandoned art room I should say.

Even if it was a bit scary, I love going there to draw my emotions away.

I go in the classroom and take a seat at the desk.

I start to draw until I hear someone open the door.

I was obviously in the dark so I wouldn't get caught and the people who walked in didn't seem to turn on the lights.

I hid under the desk out of instinct, hearing the two people have a conversation.

She suddenly said :

"I told you my feelings, I even made out with you and you-"