2. Photo

The Beast finally decided to piss me off even more by starting a fight in the hallway.

I needed to study, I'm starting to lose complete patience with him. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my desk to study.

Everyone just kept cheering for Kim Taehyung, I was kinda interested in who would win but knowing that kid, he'll just win the fight and run to all the girls cheering for him.

Eventually, the principal and a couple security guards came to stop the whole thing.

Took em long enough.

The day went by quickly after that incident, nothing else happened just a boring day that started off with an exciting morning.

*Last bell rings*

We all get up from our seats and bow goodbye to our last teacher of the day.

Everyone was making plans for after school with their friends, while as I just got up, packed my stuff and walked in the hallway to my locker.

I received a text moments after.

Annyeong~~ Hyerim! I'm sorry I had to leave early, me and my boyfriend are going on a date.
Hope you don't mind, so last minute. See you tomorrow. -SoYoung

Waw -_- thanks.

I turned off my phone without replying and got my books to study at home. As I was about to close my locker door, a hand grabbed my wrist.

It was Taehyung or as I call him the beast.

"Yah! Min Hyerim! Where were you during my fight?" He shouted.

"Put your voice down, somebody will hear you." I said uninterested.

"Answer me. " he said, glaring at me. I looked at him without showing emotion and replied simply saying:

"Studying, what of it?"

"Yah, what of it?!" He repeated as
He slammed my locker and pinned me to the wall.

I know he analyzed the entire hallway before doing so.

My heart was racing.

As he got closer and closer, I felt his breath on my neck as I looked away. He whispered with his deep, manly voice.

" Next time I get in a fight, you better be there." He said so close to my ear, I could feel his lips coming towards me. I had to calm myself down.

I pushed him away and looked straight in his eyes, well tried too.

" And what if I don't? You're so rude, just go flirt with another girl, you have plenty. I'm sure they would be honoured to have you suck down on their neck, unlike me. "
I said as I stomped away. I can't believe I snapped at him.

"Yah! Min Hyerim! Yah!" I heard him shout as I walked away.

After that dumb scenario, I walked home annoyed, blushing nonstop. My cheeks were beginning to hurt.

"Why does he do that!? Aishhh! And why did I like it? I think I need to just go home and get some rest, I'm probably going crazy. " I shouted to myself.

The sun went down as I took my time to go home. I decided to take my shortcut through the forest.

"It's so dark." I cringed

Suddenly, I heard something... a branch crack.

I froze at that moment, panicking in place. I looked around and couldn't see anything cause it was so dark.

When suddenly, I felt a hand cover my mouth. I screamed and as soon as I felt him trying to grab my arms, I elbowed him in the stomach, making him fall to the ground.

"What the hell?!" He yelled, I took off his hood and I couldn't believe who I saw.

"What are you doing!? You pabo (idiot)! Michoseyo!? (Are you crazy)" I yelled while tears rolled down my cheek. He scared me to the point of me crying.

He bursted into laughter, while I glared at him with hatred. I wiped my face and he eventually finished laughing.

He stood up a couple inches away from my face, but I pushed him away, hitting his chest with all my force, tears still running down my face.

"Yah! I was kidding, can't you take a joke!?" He said , as I continued to hit him.

He stared at me with a stupid grin on his face. I wanted to rip it off. As I tried to hit him again he stopped me, grabbing my wrist tightly.

"Are you done pabo?" He said, then pulled me into a hug. My heart was racing wildly! I tried to calm down but his hug just kept getting warmer. I could barely stand at how much he scared me, my legs and hands shivering.

I pulled away, putting my head down to cover my messed up face, I was literally blushing, crying, and my nose was running.

My heart was an even bigger mess.

"I hate you..." I said under my breath but loud enough for him to reply saying,

"I know..." He then turned around and walked away. I was in shock he didn't say anything back, maybe I was too harsh.

Minutes later, I made it to my house. I walk in and say hello to my eomma and appa.

They wondered why I looked like a mess, i just laughed it off. I walked to my room exhausted and closed the door with my foot.

I fell face forward on my queen sized bed. So comfortable!

My bed is my only safe place. The blankets a nice velvet colour reminding me of cozy winters.

My pillows, a nice plain white with gold designs all around it. I then started to think about that Christmas.

-Flashback-

It was the 25th of December and like everyone else in Korea they were spending it with their boyfriends and girlfriends so was I.
"Taehyung~ah! Come let's take a picture." I whined to my boyfriend.

"Hehe why don't we kiss to make the moment even more memorable then some dumb picture." He said while giving me his rectangular smile.

I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled out my Polaroid camera. "Come closer pabo~!"

He got closer as I placed the Polaroid camera at a reasonable angle. Just as I was about to press the capture button he kissed me on the cheek. The camera took the picture and I was blushing intensely.

He looked at me and gave me a wide smile as he pulled out the picture from the camera. It came out quite nice.

We both smiled at each other then he told me " This photo, no matter what happens keep it with you. So whenever you don't know what to do or feeling lonely just remember you have me." He said giving me a warm hug under the snow falling from the sky.

"Sarangye" he whispered in my ear. (I love you)

I smiled wildly and dug my face in his coat.

I love him.

-End of flashback-

I thought about that day, as I stared at the picture of me and him. I never threw it away, I didn't have the heart too.

Without noticing a tear fell down my cheek. I wiped my face and pulled myself together. I whispered to myself while still feeling down,

"Sarangheyo" as I held in my tears and went to bed, letting the picture fall to the side of the bed.

I fell into a deep sleep still thinkin about the beast.

--------
Author's note:

I hope you all liked this update, even if it isn't Friday I felt like I just needed to add the second part.
Comment below letting me know if you liked this chapter.

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me