Memories And Delusions.

Start from the beginning

I watched as Batman injected him with a sedative. His body stilled and his chest rose and fell softly as he entered a somewhat peaceful sleep, and collapsed on the bed.

The moment I and Robin stepped into the room, and all eyes were on us.

Okay, who am I kidding, all eyes were on me.

Always the center of attention. Don giggled.

I steeled myself as I slipped my hand out of Robin's, and walked towards the unconscious Speedster, not giving him any time to react.

'What are you doing?' Batman growled as my hand hovered over Wally's chest.

I ignored him, frowning as I pressed my other palm on the hero's chest. Immediately, a pained expression was etched on his face.

My frowned deepened as he gasped in pain, his breathing shallow.

Batman's hold on my wrist tightened in warning and I took my hand off KidFlash's chest under the watchful eyes of Aqualad, Superboy and Robin.

Hey, Shadow. . .

I could practically feel Dons eyes widening.

Don't you think the old man's getting too physical with you, I mean your just thirteen, never pictured him as a pedosexual.

My body went slack, and I immediately felt like hiding in a corner.

But instead I gritted my teeth in perseverance, somewhat regretting what I was about to do, and slapped the ginger haired teen in front of me.

He jolted up into a sitting position regardless of the soporific, his hair clinging to his face which was wet with perspiration, as he hurriedly gulped in air.

The glares I previously received, turned into looks of shock.

'What?' Wally touched his cheek, looking around. 'Who slapped me?'

Everyone was silent, probably still wondering how he was awake. . . and not laughing.

He turned to me, as if noticing I was just there, now. I took a step back, my eyes widened as he glared at me.

Those eyes.
His hair.

When he abruptly sat up, his cowl had come off.

An image overlapped with his.

They looked so much alike.

He had streaks of dark red running through his own ginger-red hair which leaned more towards red than ginger.

His eyes, just like Wally's were green, but where Wally's were grass-green, his were forest green,deeper, darker, yet so bright.

The only difference was that he didn't have freckles, but the similarities were enough.

Enough to make me freeze in panic.

I turned around and faced Robin.

He took a step towards me, eyebrows furrowed with concern.

'Shadow, are you—' He stopped himself, looking at me for a moment, then shook his head.

For the life of me, I couldn't decipher what he was thinking. Letting out a shaky breath, I tossed him the vial in my hand.

'What—', He held it up, green gas swirling around, some of it condensed into pearls of green liquid.

'You best not drop that.' I said briefly, before dashing out the door without a moments hesitation.