Chapter 27 *Reread it please!*

I MESSED UP ON THIS CHAPTER! IM SORRY, READ IT AGAIN PLEASE IF YOU WANT*

Briana's pov*

My alarm goes off at 8 in the morning, Sammy groans and pulls me tighter into his chest. "Sammy, you have to catch your flight." I whisper. "I don't wanna leave you." He pouts. "The fans want you, even though your old." I joke. He pokes my nose, "I'm not old, for your information I am twenty-four." He states. I shake my head.

"Get up." I plead. He lets go of me and I get up to get ready to drop him off. But then he pulls me back down. "Sammy." I whine. "Kiss?" He asks. I peck his lips and go in the bathroom to take a quick shower. I hear Sammy go through the drawers, and went to wake up Mari.

After my quick shower, I get out and dry off, putting my lazy outfit on (above), putting no makeup on, and putting on my shoes, finishing off my outfit with my messy bun. I sigh, not wanting Sammy to leave either, I mean it's the day after Mari's birthday. Also it's Madison's birthday today.

I feel a tear come down, he's going to Toronto, he's traveling everywhere, but I can't leave. Jack and Johnson are leaving too with Sammy, I trust Sam, but I'm scared. Wouldn't you be scared if your boyfriend cheated on you already and now he's leaving for two whole months without you. You have to.

I wipe my eyes and walk out, spotting Sammy in his outfit and his suitcases and bags on the bed. He pulls out a bear from his back, "Whenever you miss me, this bear will be right here, also click this button," he says clicking the button on the bear, "it will always say 'I love you baby'." He says. I'm gonna miss his voice, now hat I have him in the bear, makes me feel safer.

I grab the bear and hug Sammy closely, "I'm gonna miss you." I mumble in his sweater. He kisses my head, "I'll miss you, but I'm always gonna be here, we will FaceTime, Skype, or anything to see your beautiful face." He says grabbing my chin and pulls me more towards him to press my lips on his.

I let go and sigh, "Don't be mad, but you won't cheat on me right?" He shakes his head, "I get it babe, but I would be stupid if I did, I promise." He says, emphasizing promise. I nod my head lightly and Mari comes running in the room, tears streaming down her face. "I'm gonna miss you Daddy." She says squeezing the life out of Sam.

"You'll be ok princess, I'll be with you all the time, Mommy is gonna take care of you, I'll be back as soon as I can." He tries to calm her down, kissing her head. She wipes her eyes, "I love you." She whispers. "I love you too baby." He says. He takes her hand and his suitcase in the other, I take his other bags, and walk to the car.

Putting in the stuff, and driving to the airport, Sammy smiling sadly at me, holding my hand as long as he can. Arriving at the airport in 15 minutes, we take Sammy's bags and suitcase to be checked, and wait for his plane to be called. I turn to Sammy, and see that he was staring at me this whole time.

I laugh, "I'm gonna miss you so much." I sigh, letting tears fall down, he wipes them away with his thumb and leans forward to kiss me, this kiss was filled with, sadness, and fear. Scared of what Sammy will do, if he cheats, what if he moves on, he finds another beautiful girl in the world. What am I gonna do?

He pulls away, holding me tightly, then looking at Mari that has tears fall down her face, which makes my heart break, she knows she won't see Sammy for months, Sammy's face saddens, and he squeezes our daughter, telling her everything is ok, and he will be back.

His plane gets called, and Jack and Johnson are saying goodbye to Madison and Kat. I walk over to them with Sammy, and Mari behind, going over to Jack, and pulling him into a tight hug, "I'm gonna miss you bro." I mumble. "I'm gonna miss you too sis." He replies kissing my head. I smile lightly and make my way over to Johnson.

I tightly hug him, "Have fun J, watch the boys, and yourself, I'm gonna miss your funny ass." I joke, he chuckles and hugs me, "I'm gonna miss your lame jokes, and your funny face." He teases. I hit his arm playfully. He chuckles and I let go and walk over to Sammy.

He pulls me into a deep kiss, I wrap my arms around his waist, "I'm gonna miss you baby girl." He whispers. "I'll see you soon babe, I'm gonna miss you a lot." I reply, he kisses my head, and says goodbye to Mari. Mari cries at him walking away, he keeps looking back and I fight the urge to just run up and buy a plane ticket to go with him.

But I can't. I have a job, I have Mari. Mari and I walk out sadly, into the car. She wipes her face off with a tissue and I drive back home. We walk in the house and I don't know what to do anymore. Sammy always suggests stuff, he always wants to do something, I can't give that to Mari, I try to be a good mom, I mean I'm not entertaining.

She just needs to have some fun time. "Mommy, can I go to Madison's house?" She asks. I nod my head, and drive her over to her house. I sigh and drive home alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Yes he will be VERY surprised 😈 drama coming your way the next chapter! Sorry this is short though. Their will be a time skip next chapter. Love you guys! I'll try to update soon. I'm just gonna say Bri's birthday is on the 15th of March, since in this chapter it's March 5th, we are skipping 10 days. Ok bye! ❤️