Chapter 7

I drove home and I got a call by an unknown number. I answered it afraid of what to come.

I calmed down when I heard that angelic voice that I haven't heard in 1 year.

Matt- Hey babe, it's me Matt and I wanted to say that I'm coming home.

Bri- Matt, oh its so warming to hear your voice going through my phone babe.

Matt- Same goes to you Bri. Can you pick me up at the airport in 2 hours, that's when I'm landing.

Bri- Of course, I'll meet you there, I love you my dino.

Matt- I love you too angel.

We both hung up. I smiled wide. My boyfriend Matt is coming back since after 1 year. Yeah I like Cameron, he gave me butterflies, but he hurt me and I can't let him hurt me. Matthew was the one there when I needed him the most... probably more than Cameron, at least Matt doesn't lie like Cameron does.

I drove home and opened the door to Cameron and his girlfriend who I haven't even met yet, cuddling on the couch.

They turned to look at me and then went back to doing whatever they were doing. Hello to you too I thought to myself.

I walked upstairs and into Bubs room. He was cuddling with Madison. Adorable. I went in and jumped on them. "OH SHIT!" Bubs yelled. I scared him. Me and Madi were laughing hysterically.

I told him about Matt and he just smiled at me and Madison and him told me they were happy for me.

I walked out the room with a smile on my face. I walked into my room, breathing in a nice cinnamon smell.

I stripped down and took a nice warm shower. I got out and wrapped my body in a towel and walked out the bathroom into my closet. I found some undergarments and put those on and put on a galaxy shirt and black leggings.

I grabbed my curling iron and curled my hair and found my galaxy snap back with the word "Dope" on it in black letters and put it on backwards. I paired that with some black combat boots and some light makeup.

It was 3:00, Matt texted me at 2:00 so I still have an hour but I'm going to get something from Starbucks.

I drove to Starbucks and ordered a cake pop and a vanilla Frappuccino. I drove off to the airport seeing that it was already 3:15.

I arrived at the airport in 30 mins and I asked a lady where the gate was. I walked over to the gate and sat down in one of the chairs. I waited for 15 minutes.

People started coming out and I saw Matt's smiley face walk through. I ran up to him and he dropped his suitcase and I jumped in his arms.

He kissed my lips. Oh how long it's been since they have been on mine. We broke apart and he wiped my tears that I didn't even know were falling down.

"I missed you Bri." He told me. "I missed you too my little dino." We talked for a while at the airport and then we drove home.

We got to my house and we walked in. Cameron was sitting on the couch. I guess his girlfriend left? Me and Matt walked in hand in hand.

Cameron looked at us. "Hey Matt." He said. "Hey bro!" Matt said and went to hug him. "Hey Bri." He told me. "Hey Cam. Sorry for yelling at you yesterday." I told him. "It's alright." He said nodding his head.

We talked and laughed. Me and Matt went upstairs to get Bubs. We went in the room and Jack was on the bed playing NBA 2k15 and Madison was in the shower because the water was running.

"Hey Matt!" He yelled. "Damn bro stop yelling. But hey." Matt said laughing. They hugged. Madison came out and was dressed perfectly. I wish I was as pretty as she was.

"Hey fluff." Madison said. I laughed at the name she gave him in 2nd grade. "Hey bush." He said back and hugged them.

He met the rest of them like Nate, Sammy, and Johnson. I told them I was ordering Chinese food. Cameron said he would come to my room to tell me when it comes.

Matt sat on the edge of my bed and I sat on his lap. My legs wrapped around him and my arms wrapped around his neck. We stared into each others eyes and he pulled me into a kiss.

*Cameron's P.O.V*

The door rang and it was the food. I opened it and gave the guy his money. I set it on the kitchen table and went upstairs to get Briana and the guys. I went to Briana's door and said "Hey bri the-" I stopped and stared at them. Matt and Briana making out.

My heart broke. But why? I have Rachel. I walked to the other guys rooms and told them the food was downstairs. Gilinsky told Matt and Bri to come down. They came down hand in hand. Briana looked cute with her snap back on and her curls. Shut up Cameron!

*Briana's P.O.V*

I smiled at everyone and got me and Matt's food. I sat down next to Bubs and Matt. I talked to Matt and laughed with him. Cameron seemed sad. "Hey Cam, you alright? " I asked him. "I'm just fine Bri." He said and smiled his cheeky smile.

It seemed fake but I let it slide. I don't want to bother him so much. Matt is staying at our house for the whole year. And then he will try to find a house near us.

This is the best day of my life. It was filled with happiness and love from everyone. I smiled to myself. We all went to bed. "Goodnight angel." Matt said and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"Goodnight Dino." I told him. I went into my dark paradise.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hello! I lied, I'm sorry, school is hard especially when you have homework from one period and then in the same period you have a exam tomorrow and you have to study! Sorry I will try my hardest. Have a nice afternoon!