Chapter 9

I cried for hours it seemed and, nobody came and looked for me. It made me cry harder to know that in reality nobody really loves me or cares. Maybe I am a fuck up. I really do want to go in my dark paradise forever. Gerald left me because he had to go see his boyfriend.

I saw a car coming. I hid up in the tree again. I heard someone shut off their car and come out. They sat down. I know it's bad to snoop around but it's the only thing I could do right now.

"WHY?!" the voice screamed. It was Cameron's. I silently listened more. "I like her. But she doesn't like me. She's everything I've ever wanted. But all this time I don't see her, I break, her being with someone else and me being with someone else hurts me."

"It's my fault she could be gone, I just want to hold her all day, be the one to catch her when she falls, but she doesn't know how much she means to me, she probably doesn't even like me, why try?" He cried.

I came down the tree. "Are you sure about that?" I asked. He looked up, "What are you talking about?" He asked thinking as if I hadn't heard anything he said.

"Cameron you like me, and I like you back, all this time I was thinking you didn't like me. But now I know. I really love you  Cameron, seeing you with Britney hurt me, shattered me in every way possible, I want you to be mine Cam, it's up to you. My heart, and Britney's is the choices, you want me or her?" I asked.

He walked up to me, cupped my cheeks, and leaned in. I am pretty sure it's a yes. His lips touched mine, felt like forever, I wish we could just hold each other all day. He let go and smiled.

"I love you Briana Timothy Gilinsky." He said. "I love you too Cameron Alexander Dallas." I said and smiled. "What about Britney?" I asked. "Oh, I broke it off with her, because I knew that you mean more to me than anything. She was totally fine with it though, she knew how much I loved you." He said.

"Aw Cam, your so sweet." I said pecking his jaw. We went to the car and drove back to my house. On the way back I said "Matt broke up with me because I was always talking about you and not him." I said.

"Is it time for me to beat his ass?" He said seriously. I laughed, "No, because I got you and you got me and that's all what matters babe." I said. He smiled.

We walked in the house. "What are you doing here Dallas?" Jack came up and stepped in between us. "Bubs, let him go, we're dating now,  we worked everything out, please go back to being buddy buddy with each other." I said.

"Fine, but hurt her again, and I will kill you." He said. Cam nodded. He walked away with the other boys and we said hello. Me and Cameron went upstairs to my bedroom and laid down.

He was on the other side of me and I laid my arm on his chest and my head. He kissed my head, and said "Goodnight baby." Then we both fell into a deep slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTERS I am finally on winter break for school and I can try to upload more chapters hopefully if I'm not busy. Have a good day