Chapter 29

*Briana's pov*

I wake up, still on the plane. What the fuck, that was the most realistic dream I've ever had. (A/N hah you guys thought I was gonna do that, but drama will be coming later 😈) Everyone gets off the plane and I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming, nope, I'm good.

I get off the plane, and don't see Sammy. I check my phone, it's really late. Eh whatever. I text Jack and ask him what Sammy's room number is, and the hotel. He gives me the hotel, and number. I already told Jack I was coming. He was happy.

I go to the hotel, and see the manager sleeping. Ok then, I walk to the elevator and press up to the 4th floor. Once I reach the 4th floor, I walk, and knock on his door. I know, what a surprise. I hear him groan, and open the door. He looks sleepy, I mean obviously, it's like 12 in the morning.

"Surprise!" I yell, and wave my hands in the air. He smiles widely, and pulls me into a strong, and tight hug. "So this is my surprise?" He whispers. "Yep, sucks, my birthday is over though." I pout. He turns my lips up into a smile, I slap his hands away and he laughs, he pulls me into the suite, and pulls me down on his couch.

I lay on top of him, playing with his hair that has his brown roots growing. He stares in my eyes, and I connect my lips with his, he grabs my hips, and pulls me closer. When he pulls away,he tugs at my lips. He then smiles, "I love you." He says. "I love you too baby." I say and poke his cheek.

"Now go to sleep, you have a concert tomorrow." I tell him, he nods and I get up to change into my pajamas, then move to the bed where Sammy is peacefully sleeping. I wrap my arms around his waist, and soon fall asleep.

•••

The next morning, I wake up and there's no sign of Sammy, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, but then go downstairs to see a note, by a cup of a caramel iced coffee.

Dear baby,
I went to go do sound check for the concert, meet me backstage, there will be a huge surprise waiting for you, well three, and we're going on a date, so dress cute. Love you beautiful.
-Sam

I laugh, and feel my cheeks heat up, I walk to the bathroom to take a shower, and then turn on music when I'm done. I get my hair done and my makeup, then I go in my suitcase to pull out a black crop top, a floral kimono, black shorts with gold buttons, these cute cat nylons I found at Hot Topic, and black timberlands. Then grab my Alice in Wonderland bag.

I put it all on, and call an uber, I grab my iced coffee, and I think about what he's going to surprise me with. I go in the uber and tell him the venue, he drops me off about 5 minutes later, and I thank him, and give him money.

I get out and walk to the venue. "Briana!" Fans yell. I smile widely and wave at the beautiful fans. "Hey guys! I hope you're excited for Sammy's concert." I smile. "We are!" Some yell. I take pictures and sign things for them, and walk in the venue.

"Hey Derek." I wave at Sammy's security guard. "Hey Briana." He smiles. He lets me go to the backstage, I sip my iced coffee, and see Sammy sitting down. I cover his eyes with my hands. "Guess who?" I whisper.

"My beautiful girlfriend." He replies. I blush, and come around and sit on his lap. "Thanks for that note." I thank him. "No problem, I hope you're ready for your surprise babe." He winks. I hug him tightly.

"I'm not ready, I'm scared." I answer. "You scared? I should be the one scared." He huffs. "Hmm, I wonder what you got planned Wilkinson." I say and tap my chin. He smirks, "Sucks you won't find out till later." He pokes my nose.