Chapter 6

I woke up to the sound of soft snores and arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and turned to face Cameron. He gives me butterflies everytime he hugs me or talks, or even looks at me. I get in my outfit for the day (above).

"Cameron wake up." I told him and poked his cheek. "Nooooo." He said and pulled me closer. "Pleaseeee you need to do something productive." I said. "I am, I'm sleeping!" He said. I laughed, and I got up. "Briiii! " he groaned.

I laughed and just left the room. I went to go wake everyone up and I went to the kitchen. I took out pans, eggs, bacon, sausages, and potatoes.

I put the oil in a pan, and sliced the potatoes and peeled them, I heated up a pan and put the bacon and sausage in. I cooked, and set out 7 plates and put them in the dining room.

"Come down and eat you lazy bums!" I yelled up the stairs. I heard feet pattering on the wood stairs and they all came down.

"Wow Bri is it my birthday?" Cameron says jokingly. "No, but think of it as a welcome back breakfast." I said and smiled. Everyone said good morning to me and we all sat down and talked and laughed and ate. We all finished and then Cameron got a phone call. "I'll be right back." He said.

I got up and went to the bathroom, before I opened it I heard Cameron on the phone saying, "Yeah, I'm back babe, I will take you on a special dinner tonight. Ok, love you baby."

My heart shattered, when did he get a girlfriend? I went in the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I sank down on the wall. Tears pouring out of my eyes, as I replay the words in my head.

All this time I thought he liked me but he probably meant it in a best friend brotherly sister way. I sat in the bathroom for 10 minutes. I started singing in my head. How does someone so loving, learn to hate her own guts, as to scar herself in cuts and bruises as if her mind isn't dark enough.

Three knocks on the bathroom door. "Bri are you okay?" That voice belonged to Cameron, someone who I could not look at anymore. I didn't answer. I texted Bubs and asked him to get Cameron out of the house.

Bri- Can you get Cameron out the house please.
Jack- why? What happened?
Bri - just get him out Bubs, please, and come to the bathroom.
Jack- ok

I then started crying again. I heard three knocks again "Bri let me in." Jack said. I slowly got up and opened the door. I jumped into Bubs arms and he carried me to my room.

He closed the door behind us and he put me on my bed. "Bri what's wrong? " He asked me. "You know I have this crush on Cam right?" I asked, he nodded "Well, I heard him on the phone talking to his girlfriend, and it broke me, shattered me, stabbed me in the heart, he never told me he had a girlfriend." I start crying again.

He wipes my tears with his sweater and pulls me into a hug. "Bri, you have to move on, I know you love him, but he has a girlfriend and he loves her, you can't ruin that for him." He says, I sigh "You're right bubs, I'll just act happy when I'm actually breaking inside." I said and got up. "No I didn't say that." He told me. "JACK! You basically told me he doesn't love me! That totally makes me feel better!" I yelled and ran out the room.

I ran outside and ran into Cameron. "Bri what's wrong?" He asked me. "Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled and ran off. I don't know where I'm going but I needed to get out of this. I found a grassy area. I laid down and cried, cried because I feel like I'm not good enough, cried because I want to die, cried because nobody loves me.

It started pouring. Here I was, cold and alone. Nobody is looking for me right now probably. I just want to slowly disappear forever. Someone picked me up.

"You can kill me if you want to." I cried. "Why would I kill you Bri?" Sammy said. "Nobody loves me so why not? " I said. "Shut up Bri, I love you and you know that." I put my head on his chest. "How do I know your not lieing?" I asked quietly. "Hmm?" He asked. I guess he didn't hear me.

He put me in the car and drove off. We stopped at a stop light. Right by us was a fancy place. In a big window was Cameron and on the opposite side of him was his girlfriend. He gave her a ring. I saw him say "Promise." He kissed her. He kissed her.

Again tears pour down my face as we drove off. "Sammy can you take me to josh's house?" I asked trying not to sound like I was crying. "Sure. " he said and grabbed my hand in a brotherly way. We got there and I said goodbye and he drove off. Josh is my best friend, been there since kindergarten.

I knocked on his door. He answered, he smiled and said hi. "Josh can I stay here, I can't go back home." I told him. "Sure, is everything ok?" He asked. "We can talk about it tomorrow." I told him. I yawned. "Ok, go to sleep bri, you can sleep in my room, I'll crash on the couch. " he said.

I didn't feel like arguing because either way he won't let me crash on his couch. I nodded and went upstairs in the bathroom. I looked at myself, eyes all droopy, face all stained with tears, I look at my old scars on my arm. A tear came down. I just shut off the light and walked into his bed. I dropped down and fell asleep.

"Wake up Bri." Josh said. "What time is it?" I said and got up. "It's nine in the morning, you have texts from your brother, Cameron, and Sammy." He said. "Ok let me get washed up and I'll come down." I told him. He nodded and walked down the stairs. I shut the door and check the messages.

Jack- are you okay?
Jack - bri I didn't mean that, I love you and you know that.
Jack - please don't be mad.
Bri- I'm not mad, just upset, not at you, and I'm ok I'm with Josh.

I then looked at Sammy's texts

Sammy- be safe, and come home when your ready I'm gonna take the squad minus Cameron to the mall.

Bri- ok, I'll be there. Bring Cameron, I just have to pretend to be happy and break inside, it's ok, I don't want him to feel bad.

I have to get over him. Someday.

---------------------------------------------------------
Yay long chapter! I will update again either today or tomorrow hopefully, stay beautiful! ✌