Chapter 23

^^^ Character Visual and outfit!

*Briana's pov*

I wake up wrapped with muscular arms. Sammy snores softly in my hair. I unwrap his arms from me and he shuffles in the bed. I turn to face him. "Baby today's Disney!" I say. I'm so excited. He groans. "Please. Wake up. I'll do anything." I plead. He smirks while still closing his eyes. "So you will give me h-" he starts. "No! Sammy shut up!" I laugh and I slap his arm.

"I'm kidding babe." He says. He gets up and runs his hand over his face. I get out of bed and wake up the others. I go to Jack's room. "WAKE UP HOES!" I yell. Jacks shoots out of bed and looks at me with large eyes. I laugh. "What the fuck." He says. Madison is already awake. She shakes her head and giggles.

She wakes up Jack and I wake the others. After I wake them up, we all take showers and get our clothes on. Madison is wearing a Minnie Mouse shirt with ears and white pants with white converse. I of course am wearing my favorite character of all time. I wear a stitch crop top, blue ripped high waisted shorts, blue converse, and pineapple earrings.Then I grab my bag and put all my stuff in there.

Too much stitch? Whatever I'm a child. Then I go in the bathroom and curl my hair. Then I put a flower crown on. Then I put on makeup and get my ray bands. "Aw don't you look cute." Sammy says. I flip my hair. "I know." I say. He laughs and pulls me in his chest. I peck his lips.

We all walk out and me and Sammy go in a separate car. "We'll follow you guys." Sam says and Jack gives us a thumbs up. Me and Sammy go in the car and he laces his fingers with mine while he has his hand on the wheel driving. I smile and we turn on Drake. We sing in the car.

We arrived and we got out the car and meet up with the others. Me and Sammy link hands once again and walk through Disney World. The guys following behind us. "Stitch!" I yell. I run to the merchandise. "Bri, don't you have enough?" Sammy whines. I shake my head. "You can NEVER have too much babe." I tell him.

He wraps his arms around my waist from behind and rests his head on my shoulder. I pay for my onesie that I bought. Then Sammy suddenly picks me up bridal style and carries me. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Guys were looking at you." He says with his jaw clenched. I get out of his grasp.

I walk over to the guys and they whistle towards me. I go in the guys face, him thinking I will kiss him but I go by his ear and say "Sorry I'm his girl." I say and point towards Sam and I walk away. Sammy grabs my hips and kisses me deeply. I lightly push away. "Too much PDA." I say laughing. He shakes his head and chuckles. He walks off and I jump on his back. He instantly grabbed my legs from reflexes.

I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his back while looking at everything. "Let's go on the Ferris wheel!" Sammy says. Guys groan behind us. "Hey, I have an idea!" I exclaim. Nate and Johnson nod. "Well we do have 2 tickets left and we could invite two fans. Maybe you'll hit it off!" I say.

They think for a moment and Nate says. "I don't date but sure." I roll my eyes. I then grab my phone and tweet "Come to Disney World in California! We have two free tickets and you will spend the day with me, Sammy, Nate, Johnson, Madison, and Jack! Come right away!" Then we wait by the entrance for the two lucky people.

One came with Black long hair that reached her hip and had shorts and a crop top with converse and a SnapBack, she even has  two tattoos. I hear Nate whisper. "Damn, she's mine." Nate smiles and walks towards her. He whispers something in her ear and she giggles. I laugh to myself "Don't date my ass." I say in my head. Then a petite blonde came with a sundress and a sun hat with brown sandals. Aw cute.

Johnson walks over to her and she smiles. They tell their names. The black haired one is Myla and the blonde is named Kat. We smile at them and walk off to the Ferris wheel. "We- we're going there?" Kat stuttered. "You don't have to, it's fine, we are all scared of heights some time." I say politely. Johnson hugs her tightly "I got you baby." He says and she blushes a deep red. She nods slightly. Me and Sammy go in the cart and the others follow behind but in separate carts.

"This is so clichè." Sammy says. I shrug my shoulders. "Not that I like you anyway." I say jokingly. "So I can't do this?" He asks, and grabs my chin. "Ma-" I start but he pushes his lips on mine. I grab the back of his neck to deepen it and tug at his hair.

We slowly push away. Once I realize we're at the top, I hold onto Sammy. He wraps his arm around me tightly like he's holding me for my life. I laugh remembering something funny. "What?" He asks. I just busted out laughing. "I'm sorry, but remember when that fan was like 'Do you like being called Daddy?' And then you were like 'yeah'." He laughs and nods.

"Well I do like that name because 1 our little baby will be calling me that. And 2nd you will be scream-" he starts. I laugh out loud again. "Ok I like the 1st choice but the 2nd choice I don't know." I say. He shrugs. "Don't you like that Daddy?" I say in his ear.

He shuffles in the cart. I just smile and turn away from him. "Why did you do that?" He growls. "Do what?" I ask innocently smirking at him. He kisses me roughly, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I moan and tug at his hair. He pulls away, "Fuck." He whispers. "Your such a tease Bri, I swear." He says chuckling.

"Thanks I try." I say and rest my head on his shoulder. We finished the ride and we went to go get some food. Sammy buys me a blue cotton candy and he gets a smoothie. I take apart some of my cotton candy and eat it. Me, Sammy and the guys sit at a table. "Thank you so much for letting us come." Myla said smiling.

"No problem guys, we needed extra people." I say winking at Nate and Johnson. She smiles and Nate protectively wraps his arm around her waist. They are totally gonna date. Both of them are stunning. I try, note try, to take a sip of Sammy's smoothie, but he catches me and slaps my hand lightly.

I pout, and look at him with big eyes. He laughs lightly and places the straw in my mouth. I grab the smoothie and drink some and give it back. Sammy notices something on my face and he wipes it with his thumb. He smiles towards me and then eats my cotton candy.

We throw away trash and me and Sammy walk hand in hand to Space Mountain. We got on the ride, and it was literally the greatest ride ever. I spot Jack and I surprise him by jumping on his back. He almost dropped me. "Hey big bro." I say. "Hey lil sis." He replies. I smack his head.

"Ouch." He groans. I just laugh. "Let's go that way my fancy horse." I say and tap his head. He smiles and makes his way towards a booth, Sammy, and Madison following behind laughing. We got to my destination and I got off his back and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks for the ride Horse Gilinsky." I say. He chuckles and nods his head. Sammy walks over to me and wraps his arm over my shoulder. "I'm gonna get you that bear." He says confidently. "You don't have to spend money to play a game for me, just to win a bear Sam." I say. "But I want to." He whines. "Your crazy, but since I really want the bear and your really cute then fine." I say and he smiles.

He tried three times but knocking down a bottle that it far away from you is more difficult than it seems. He finally got it after $10 later. I engulf the white human sized fluffy bear with a bow around his neck.

"Hey, it's not nice to love a bear more than your boyfriend." He says. I shake my head in the bear. "Your not fluffy, and you never cuddle with me." I say to him. He puts his hand on his chest, "I do cuddle with you, sorry I'm not fluffy though, but your not a unicorn, you don't see me stuffing my face in a unicorn because you aren't one." He jokes. I slap his arm.

After multiple rides and corny jokes from Sam we finally got to the end of the day to see the fireworks. Me and the guys all aligned blankets in the grass and laid down. Jack on my left and Sammy on my right. Sam grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles softly. I turn red.

I scooted close to Sammy and he wrapped another fuzzy blanket on us. My bear is by Jack and I warned him not to touch it. But he touches it. Whatever. I laugh lightly to myself. Sammy tightly wraps his arms around my waist while looking at the fireworks.

This was the greatest day to spend with my family. Hopefully nothing will change.

-------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE! Yay, sorry I didn't update, I was surprisingly busy on the weekend and here I am, updating at 2:03 in the morning. I know I'm crazy but I have no school and I was planning on staying up late anyway. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. LOVE YOU 😚