Chapter 16

*Briana's pov*

Hours of talking with Johnson and Sammy, we decided to go home. I packed everything back and put it in my trunk. We all drove separately so we followed one another. We arrived at 12 in the morning. Once we got home I was greeted by hugs from Madison, Nate, and Tyler. "Bri we were so worried." Madison said. "I'm sorry guys." I sighed. "It's ok." They replied.

"I have a good idea." Johnson said. We all looked at him in confusion until he continued. "Let's go to Dillon's party." He says. "I'm good, Sammy you could go." I tell him. He shakes his head. "Baby go have fun, you spend too much time with me." I persuade him. He sighs. "I guess, but you guys better make sure I don't do something stupid." He points at Johnson and Nate. They put their hands up and nod.

"Ty you can go too, me and Bri will probably just watch movies." Madison says. He just nods and pecks her cheek. "Go get ready." I say to them. They all nod and Sam pulls me into his room. He begs me to pick out his outfit. I chuckle and roll my eyes. I pick out a white shirt, and a varsity jacket. I pick out his white ripped jeans and his black boots.

He pecks my lips and goes and changes. I think to myself. 'He is going to cheat on you' my mind tells me. I shake my head "He won't." I mumble to myself. 'You'll be hurting' my heart tells me. Why are they thinking the same thing.

I notice Sammy come out. He flashes me his smile. I smile lightly back. "What's wrong?" He frowns. I shake my head. "Sammy, you won't hurt me right?" I ask. "Babe we talked about this, I won't." He says and lifts me up and smashes his lips into mine. Our relationship was filled with trust. I just don't want that to break.

He puts me down and hugs me tightly. "If I ever hurt you, then it was a mistake because why would I ever want to hurt you baby?" He says. I grin. " I love you Sammy." I say and sigh into his chest. He kisses my head and replies with "I love you too Bri." We walk downstairs and we push the boys out the door since Sammy was still arguing with me to not go. He needs party time to himself. I don't wanna be that clingy girlfriend.

"Do you think anything will happen?" I ask Mads. She knows what and who I'm talking about. "Bri, if Sammy cheated on you then it's a mistake because I know he would never want to purposely hurt you." She says. "That's what he said." I reply quietly. She rubs my shoulder. "He means it Bri." She smiles at me.

*Sammy's pov*

I really didn't want to leave Briana. I'm worried myself that I will hurt her. Or what if someone gives me drugs and then Bri will just be disappointed. I shake my head and drive with the boys. "Your gonna have fun bud, it's alright." Johnson says. I sigh and nod.

Once we got to the party. Music was blasting, even strippers. "Damn Dill." Nate says and we do our handshakes. Girls come all over me but I push them off. "Sorry I'm taken and happy." I say and a blonde one says "Have some fun, we won't tell her." She whispers in my ear and rubs my crotch. "Hands off me!" I yell and push her off.  I walk away. Someone hands me a drink.

I chug it down. It tasted weird. I shrugged. I chugged another one and I started getting drunk. Really drunk. My vision gets blurry. I walk up to a girl and kiss her. My drunk state taking over me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I grabbed her ass. She moaned in my mouth. I picked her up and took her to one of the rooms. She pulled off my clothes and I pulled off hers. Then it happened.

•••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to a brown haired girl. I'm so glad me and Briana had it for the first time. But she turned and I saw it wasn't Briana. Shit. I get out of the bed and put on my clothes. She gets up. "Where are you going baby." She says. "This was a mistake!" I said. And she looked at me. Her eyes go wide. "This always happens to me." She sighs. I felt bad but I was upset. I cried in my hands. I hurt my baby.