Chapter 13

*New Years Eve*

Briana's P.O.V

I wake up to screaming. "GET OUT MY FACE!" Madison yells. Sammy is not in bed. I jolt up and run downstairs. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I yell. "Don't even talk to me like that." He slurred. He's drunk. Sammy tries to push him back. "Bro just stop." He says pushing him. "Get off me." Madison cried.

I push him back. "Jack you messed this up." I said. I kicked him and pushed him out the door. I slammed the door and locked it. "What did he do to you?" I asked concerned. "He- he tried to take off my clothes." Madi said. "That little fuck." I yell. I slam my fist on the door. I wince in pain. "Shit!" I screamed. "Baby!" Sammy says. He comes to me and looks at my bloody fist. "Let's clean it." He says. "Madi come on." I say motioning her to follow.

She wipes her tears and walks with us up the stairs. Dakota still sleeping in her bed. How did she not attack Jack? Nate and Johnson still sleeping peacefully how? I rub my head. Madison sits on my bed while Sammy and I go to the bathroom. I jump on the counter and Sammy stands between my legs. "You ok?" He asks. I shake my head. "Of course I'm not ok, my brother betrayed me, and Madison."

He just nods and cleans my hand. I groaned in pain. "Just relax." He says. He cleans the rest and pecks my lips. "I love you." He says. "I love you too Sammy." I say and peck his lips one more time. "Do you mind sleeping in your room so Madison can sleep with me, I just wanna talk to her." I ask him.

He pouts but then agrees. "Thanks babe." I say. "Your welcome Boo." He says. I giggle. I hop off the counter and go into the room. Madison staring at the ceiling. "Hey Mads you can sleep on my bed with me." I say. "Oh no, I can't it's ok." She says. "No no, it's fine." I say. She sighs and nods. "Goodnight Sammy." She tells him. "Goodnight babes." He says winking at me. I blush.

He walks out and I climb into the bed with Madison. "You know Sam is a keeper, when he says he will never hurt you, he will never." Madison says. I put my mouth in a 'o' shape and reply "I know, he's amazing." She nods. I hear a whimper out of her mouth. "Madi don't cry please." I say. I hug her. "I just don't believe that he would do such a thing." She says shaking her head. "I know, let's go to sleep its late and we are having a huge party tomorrow." I say.

She nods. But then I hear knocks on our door. "I swear if it's Jack I will punch his face in, stay here I'll go check." I say. "Be careful." She calls. I go downstairs and look on the peep hole. Cameron. I groan. I open the door.

"Bri I'm so sorry, I messed up, I blew up on you for a dumbass reason, I get jealous, I'm sorry please forgive me." He pleads. "I guess I mean it didn't really affect me, but you were with Gia." I scold him. His face goes blank. "Yeah, thanks Cameron, another betrayal."I say laughing. "I - I don't know what to say, I didn't do anything with her I swear." He says with pleading eyes. "Cameron, she was all over you." I say. "I-" he tries saying but I cut him off "Goodbye Cameron." I slam the door.

I go back upstairs to find Dakota sleeping with Madison. I laugh. I go into the bed and lay down my back facing Madison, I fall back asleep.

I wake up 5 hours later. It's 10 in the morning also New Year's Eve. Madison is still sleeping, and Dakota rolling in her bed. I go downstairs to find Sammy making breakfast shirtless. I smile and hug his bare back from behind. "Good morning princess." He says turning around and kissing my head. "Good morning ugly." I say. He laughs. "You ready for our crazy party?" He asks. "Yep." I reply. He sets out plates and the guys and Madison come down.

"Good morning Hoes." I yell. Nate picks me up and I squeal. "NATHAN MALOLEY PUT ME DOWN." I yell slapping his back. "I'll save you!" Sammy yells. He playfully punches Nate in the face not too hard and picks me up. "My Hero." I say and peck his cheek. "You guys are fucking goals." Johnson says. "Thanks Brudder." I say. Sammy sets me in a chair, Madison on my left and Sammy on my left.