Chapter 21

*Sammys pov*

I don't even know why I did it. Honestly I feel shitty and of course I should. Jack was right. I should've been left to die alone. I can't even think about myself. What I've done. It's the worst mistake I've ever made in my life.

I sit on a park bench and run my hands over my face. Someone pats my back. "You gotta talk to her bro." Nate says. "She hates me." I sigh. He sits next to me. "She will never hate you. Look I know your on bad terms with Jack and her but you need to talk it out." He pleads. I just shake my head. But then go along. "I'll try." I reply and he smiles. "There's the cocky bitch." He says. I chuckle and we go to his car.

We drive to her house and once we get there Nate opens the door. Everyone looks at me. "What do you want Wilk?" Jack spits. "Look Jack, I'm sorry for what I did, I truly am give me another chance, we all made mistakes." I say. He surprises me with saying "Make her happy, and give her everything she needs bro." I nod my head. I thank him and go upstairs. I open the door to see Briana crying in the mattress.

I hurt her. The fragile girl I was trying to fix but ended up breaking her again. She looks at me and hugs me. I wrap my arms around her and cry in her shoulder. "I'm so sorry." I cry. She cries in my chest. "I don't know why or what happened babe." I sigh. She whimpers in my chest. "I don't wanna see you hurting." I say.

Her next words broke me. "But you did it." She says. "Look, you have till graduation Sam." She adds. "Gives me enough time, I'm so sorry Bri, I really am." I say. She nods and I kiss her head. I walk out and say thank you to them and leave their house. I walk into my car and hear her voice.

"Sammy wait." She yells running towards me. I get out the car and she jumps in my arms. "I don't wanna let you go." She cried. "I wouldn't want to ever let go Bri." I say. "I can't wait until Graduation to call you mine, I don't wanna ever stop this. I don't want to stop loving you." She says. "Then don't." I whisper. She pulls my chin to meet my lips with hers.

I grip her hips while she wraps her arms around my neck. After we pull away I breathe heavily. "I love you so fucking much that I can't stop." I say. She buried her head into my neck. "I love you too, and I will never stop." She says back. I smile and I kiss her neck.

She relaxes in my chest. "I know what I said Sammy, but I can't do this anymore, I can't trust anyone anymore, I have to be real. This can't be a clichè loves story where I just fall into your arms again. As much as I love that, I just can't do this anymore, I'm tired of getting hurt, until you show me you love me then I can but right now I can't deal with this." She cries. I open my mouth in shock.

I then nod. Understanding, I know well I don't really know what she's going through but I can tell how much pain she is in. I see it in her eyes. I can see her heart breaking slowly. It's hard to see but I can see it and it's really depressing.

I hold her face and kiss her head, then walk off.  I kick the dirt and rocks that are in my way. Why is it always most of the time the boy that messes up? Not that I wanted her to mess things up by why do I always have to mess shit up? I am a fuckboy yeah, but once I noticed I had feelings for Briana then I stopped.

I will make it up to you Briana Timothy Gilinsky and I promise you that.

-------------------------------------------------------Hey, so short chapter because I'm having little faith in my writing and it's really bad so I might delete this story. Any opinions because I am thinking how I want to just restart it all over again so please just leave a comment saying if I should or not. Also the picture above has nothing to do with it but what do you guys think about the new Magcon? I am happy it's back but sad that it's not gonna be the same.