Chapter 2

*Briana's P.O.V*

We walked through the hallways of Wolf High (just made it up) looking like the cool people.

"Hey, I will catch up with you guys at lunch I have to go to the bathroom." I told them.

"Aight hurry." Bubs said. I walked in and there was the drama queen of the school. Gia Dink, who is she you may ask. She is the most sluttiest and the most bitchiest girls in Wolf High. She bullies me. I try to not let her get to me though. "Oh my god, hey Bitch what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Bubs? " Gia laughed. "Don't call my brother by my nickname for him. He doesn't like you, nobody does so you can take your short skirt ass out of here. " I said.

She pushed me into the stall. Wow for a slut she really has strength. I winced. "STOP! " I said. She didn't stop. She just punched me "Die you whore... your brother doesn't even like you, neither does Madison or the rest of your gang!" She yelled at me. I cried in pain. "Go cry to your mom and run away, just leave already nobody wants you here!" She said. "YOU KNOW WHAT GIA I FUCKING WILL!" I cried. I finally had the strength to push her out of my way and run. I ran out of school, as far as I could.

I found a tree. I just cried. "KILL ME ALREADY! " I cried. Gia was right, nobody wants me, I looked in my backpack and found my best friend. Blade. I keep him in there just in case I want to cut. I slowly put my trusty friend on my wrist and slid it slow and painfully. Blood gushed out. Huh what a great first day of senior year.

*Jack G P.O.V *

Where's Bri? I asked to myself. She shouldn't take this long in the bathroom. I saw Gia come out the bathroom. Shit. What is going on? "Baby go to the bathroom and check if Bri is in there." I told Madison. I kissed her head as she got off my lap and nodded. She came out 2 minutes later and told me "nobody's there. " I just ran right after she said that. I ran out of school. I found a tree. Then there was a trail of blood going down a path. I followed the blood then saw Briana just lying there in red grass, her eyes closed, she's pale, I call 911 "Hello I need an ambulance right away! I just found my sister in the grass with blood dripping down her arms! Yeah were by Wolf High get her asap please!" I cried. Why wasn't I here for her! I called Sammy. "BRO get down here please. It's important and bring Madison and the rest by the tree near school." "Aight bro but what's up- " "no time Sam, just get down fast!" I cried. I heard sirens.

"Bro what the hell?! " Nate said. "I don't know dude, she just said she was going to the bathroom and now I just find her in a pile of red bloody grass. " we were talking in the hospital chairs. "Family of Briana T Gilinsky? " we stood up. "Okay well we did get information, her cuts are not that deep. But they are deep enough that she lost a lot of blood." "Is she going to be okay?! " I asked impatiently. " "We really don't know sir, but when we do we will update you as soon as we can." She walked away. I cried. "I SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE FOR HER!"I yelled at myself. And hit my head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ayee new chapter, sorry if it's sucky, okay tired asf and rn it's like 12:30 a.m and I got school tomorrow. Have a nice Monday! And tell me if you hate this story. It will really encourage me to write better! Peace ✌