Chapter 11

*Briana's Pov*

I woke up to Dakota licking my face. "Hi baby." I cooed. I picked her up and got out of bed. I went to the other side of the room and set her on top of Cameron. I laughed. She laid on his chest and he was still snoring. I took out my phone and took a picture and captioned it "My two best Babies" and tagged Cameron and posted it on Instagram.

I laid down again and Cameron pulled me closer. I laid with Dakota and she licked his face. I giggled. He woke up. "Good morning Dakota." He said and kissed her head. "Good morning gorgeous." He told me. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Let's go downstairs." I told him. He nodded and got up with Dakota and set her down. She followed. Her paws clicking on the wood floor.

We picked her up when we went down since she can't go down stairs yet. Everyone was awake and drinking coffee. We set down Dakota. "Hey love birds." Nate said. "Hey guys." I said. We sat down with them. "Make me coffee Mads." I said pouting. "Sure Bri." She said and smiled. She came back 5 minutes later and came with 2 cups.

She gave one to me and Cameron. "Thanks girl." I smiled. I sipped some. "So we were talking about leaving to go to Disney Land." Jack told us. "That would be fun." Cameron said and put his arm over my shoulders. "Yeah, but we're gonna go after we graduate." Sammy said.

"Whatever works for you guys. It's fine." I said. They nodded. "What's on our list for today?"  I asked. "Nothing much but me and Mads are going out, Nate is gonna go with Johnson to a game and Sammy is staying home." Jack said. "I'm gonna go see my mom since I haven't talked to her since we got here." Cam said. I pouted.

"You'll survive babe." He told me. "But I'm stuck with Sammy!" I joked. Cameron laughed. "Hey! That's not nice Bri." He said and folded his arms. "Kidding Sam, me and Sammy can have a best friend day." I said. Sammy smiled. "Hah she likes Wilkinson better than Dallas." He smirks. "I do," I say and Cameron turns to me mad. "Only because he's my best friend." I said.

"So basically boyfriends don't mean as much as best friends right Briana?" Cameron asks me obviously mad. "I never even meant that Cameron don't blow up on me for some stupid shit like this!" I snap. He stands up. "Obviously you love your best friend Wilkinson over there, more than me so why should I even be here Briana. After all the fucking things I did for you, you mess it up-" he says.

"ME? Messing it up?! Your messing this whole shit up Cameron, blowing up on me for no fucking reason! Take this stupid ring, give it to someone who doesn't love their best friend more than you!" I snap. "To think that people actually care about me, goodbye Cameron." I said.

Taking off the ring I throw it at his chest. Tears dripping down my face.  I storm into my room. I hear yelling downstairs. Why am I even crying anyway? He made a stupid deal out of nothing. Sammy is my best friend since forever I mean so has Cameron but I was just joking. I love them all equal but no he makes a big deal out of it.

I hear knocks on my door. "What?" I ask quietly. "Bri it's me Sammy." He says. I get up and open the door. He wraps his arms around me. I pull him in the room and sit down on the bed. He closes the door and walks over. "I'm sorry Bri." He says. "It's not your fault Sam, he just made a big deal out of nothing." I reply sighing.

"Wanna do something fun?" He asks. I smile. "Sure, but can I wash up, I look like a sloth." I say. "Yeah you do, ugly noodle." He says laughing. I gasp and hit him playfully. "Kidding your beautiful." He says. I blush. "Thanks fuckboy." I reply winking. He pouts. He goes downstairs and I take a shower. After I finished I get in my outfit (above) and apply mascara and eyeliner, and curl my hair.

I walk downstairs and put on boots. I see Sammy and he is wearing the same shirt as me and he is wearing black jeans. "OMG girl twins." He says. I laugh, "Trying to be like me Sammy?" I ask. "Hah no, it was a coincidence." He says. I smile. "Picture pleeaaasseee." I ask. He nods and were in front of a mirror and he wraps his arms around me from behind and lays his chin on my shoulder. I snapchat and caption it as "Twins with the Bestie Sammy boo" I clicked story and he kissed my cheek. I blushed and smiled.