“WHAT WAS THAT?” Zayn screamed at me. I felt a lump for in my throat as soon as he yelled. “WHAT WERE YOU EVEN THINKING? O RIGHT YOU WEREN’T.”

   Zayn kept yelling things about how stupid I was acting and about how I shouldn’t have done that. I looked down at the floor and shut my eyes as I began to cry.

  “I’m sorry.” I hiccupped still crying. Zayn was still yelling and lecturing me when I started to feel like I couldn’t breathe. I heard the game room door open again. Suddenly I started to come and go drifting from episodes to reality and so forth.

  “YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME.” Ty yelled at the top of his lungs holding my wrist really hard as we stood in the forest behind my house.

  “I do.” I cried to him.

  “Sam breathe.” Kat said kneeling in front of me. I looked around I was now on the couch in the game room. I was sitting on the couch and I was still crying. I started to drift away again. My hands griped my arms hugging myself.

  “IF YOU LOVE ME THEN YOU’LL DO THIS.” Ty screamed at me holding me down against the floor.

  “I love you but I don’t think i…” I started to say to him as I cried. That’s when the palm of his hand came in contact with my face.

  “Sam I got you its ok hun just breathe. NATE HURRY UP.” Kat said a hand on my back. I was on my knees, on the floor of the game room in-between the couch and coffee table, crying my eyes out and screaming. I tried to grab onto the table but I would pull away and hug myself rocking back and forward.

   I screamed in pain crying as Ty did what he wanted to me.

  “SHUT UP.” Ty screamed at me slapping me in the face again but much harder.

  “I’m sorry.” I muttered in a cry. I screamed in pain again. I didn’t understand why this was happening to me. After I loved Ty and did everything for him.

   “Zayn, its ok you didn’t know this was going to happen none of us could have known.” Nate said softly to my brother as they stood in the doorway of the game room watching me and Kat. Liam, Louis, Niall, and Harry standing to the side of the room giving me and Kat room. I was still crying but harder as the memories felt like reality. I didn’t understand what was happening I wasn’t even in reality anymore I was still in my memories.

   “NOW BE A GOOD GIRL AND DO IT.” Ty screamed trying to get me to do something I didn’t want to.

   “NO.” I scream clutching the table as hard as I could tears streaming down my face really fast as everything was blurry from the tears. I felt a pain in my cheek that felt like he was really hitting me and I started to scream again.

  “YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME. YOU LIED IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD DO IT.” Ty screamed smacking me as hard as he could.

   “I do love you.” I said crying. Another smack to my face.

   “DON’T LIE TO ME.”

   “Sam stay still this won’t hurt you I promise.” Kat said to me. She was about to give me a shoot in the arm but I started to scream and cry even worse trying to get away from her.

   “NO YOU JUST WANT TO HURT ME.” I screamed tears racing down my face. I started to hyperventilate as my heart felt like it was going to explode it was going so fast.

   “Sam I don’t want to hurt you.” Kat said trying to calm me down as I was now in a corner. Kat looked over to Niall who looked heart broken. Niall started to walk slowly towards me.