Clam Down...Maybe

Austin came running back to us with a book but no Vanessa and Chris. What the fuck they know better than to split like that. I swear if they're trying to do that at this time I'll kill them my selves. Austin threw me this book and it was in fucking in Latin. There fuckin lucky I learned Latin for various reasons. The main reason being most things for casting away demons are well in Latin and well yeah Vanessa the Ghost Adventures and I'm the Super Natural. She speaks with to see if they're evil and I get rid of the evil.

"dude why are you running and throwing books at me?" I asked Austin kind of upset with him hitting me with a book.

"Va-ness-a and Chris...Guide...Kill." He said trying to catch his breath

"wo wo wo clam down then tell me what happened." I told him.

"No he has every right to be scared and you should be two Jahni." The guide said.

Where the fuck did this creep come from? His eyes flashed red and Alan fell down. I place a crucifix on his chest knowing that will help. His not dead yet just having a fight between an evil demonic reaper and staying in his body.

"smart girl I wish I could say the same about your friends." he smirked at me.

he wanted it he wanted me to attack so he can feed off my anger.

"what did you do to them?" I walked to the other side of the Devil's trap.

"silly girl that wont make walk in to your silly trap why do think I made it, it was so I can punish demons to depths of hell of defining me." His smirk grew.

That's when it hit soul reaper, red eyes and people dropping dead at the sight of them we have the devil in our mist.

"well...well...well I do believe we have the devil in my mist." I said speaking the new found truth.

"enjoy your stay as the deal did state if you live you can always leave the next day but be warned nothing stay on this island but your soul if lost here." His laugh rang through out the space leaving and eerie silence.

THIS SHIT JUST GOT REAL AND OUR LIVES IS AT RISK HERE...THE DEVIL IS AFTER US AND I"M THE LAST HOPE IF VANESSA AND CHRIS DON'T FIGHT OF THAT SOUL REAPER!