*cough* highly explicit chapter!lol

Alan's POV

Once we got in the hotel room,I pushed Jahni against the wall,helping her strip,while kissing her roughly.

Her moans were music to my ears.

While she tugged my hair,turning me even more on,I told her to jump.To be honest it was more like a groan,but she heard me.

With her long legs wrapped around my waist,I twirled us around and fell on the massive bed.

"ready to make our names be heard in all of Italy?"He said huskily,before leaving a trail of hickies from her neck to her adomen.

She moaned softly in reply.

"You need to get undressed first,Ginger..."she breathed,getting up,and pulling my shirt off.

I pulled her waist towards me and kissed her boobs.

"I so want you..."I mumbled.

"Then do it."

And she got on top of me.

Soon enough she was riding me and both of us were nearing our release.

Before that could happen I flipped us over and I fucked her so hard that the bedpost was banging against the wall,and our moans were heard to the point some Italian knocked on our door and said somrthing:

"DATEVI UNA CALMATA PERO' !!!" *calm it down though!*literally speaking*Keep it down in there!*

Don't know what he said,but I knew it was a complaint and I felt some satisfaction.Seeing the smirk on Jahni's face I bet she felt the same.

So I did it harder for all the good measure and soon came,with her immediantly afterwards.

I collapsed on top of her,letting me stroke my wet hair.

"That was fun..."She commented slyly.

"I know you want round two,but I don't feel like paying for the damage to the bed.

She laughed.