Catching Up, Making Up

Jahni's P.O.V
So I have teased Alan a little to much....just kidding it's never enough with him. I just have to make sure he doesn't try teasing me.

"Austin, Oli"! I yelled gaining some looks from people around. Pretty soon I was on the lanky Brit hugging him to death while Alan talked Austin.

"Turtle when will you model for drop dead again"? Oli said shaking me.

I said "maybe when I'm skinny again."

Alan hear because he stopped and so did Austin. Alan walked over picking me up like a feather.

Austin said "nope you just right maybe even a little to skinny get this girl some pizza."

"Austin calm down I just ate a whole pizza." I said while laughing.

Alan set me down staying in our little circle. Austin and started whispering about something.

They both said "Jahni why does Alan have an obvious boner, and why does he look like he's undressing you with his eyes"?

"Well this lovely morning Alan decided to tease me to wake me up...so I teased him so he can just be left with throughout the day." I said like it was nothing.

Alan whispered in my ear "no its not baby we leave at nine." He squeezed my in taunting way. A smirked appeared on his face when I bit my lip. Great now he's teasing me...again.

"Now your undressing him with your eyes" Oli nearly yelled.

They went over to the rest of them and pretty soon we were all heading to the Hotel to get some sleep before leaving some more than others.

The walk there was hell for me because Alan God I could kill him and bring him back to life because he's mine si I could do that once in the elevator I was pushed to a wall.

He whispered fiercely in my ear say "when we get in that room you strip completely got it"

I couldn't even say any thing he went stright to my neck. Yep he was getting exactly what he wanted.