What Are Going To Do

Never did they predict this a plague doctor making them sick. What the hell where they supposed to do? They made across the bridge but what about Mike and Gerard?

Jahni was pacing around saying "oh mes baise nous devons les trouver cela est le pont ils ont traversé en cas de maladie devraient donc pas Mikey et Gérard être de ce côté?"

They all gave her the what look before she realized that she wasn't speaking English.

I said "oh my fucks we need to find them this is the bridge they crossed when sick so shouldn't Mikey and Gerard be on this side?" She repeated her statement. See they crossed over to the sick side of the island.

"Since when did you speak French?" Venssa asked

"Since middle school" She said.

"Alright few things now since I don't think we can cross back over that bridge."Nala said out loud.

"No one splits up." Jahni yelled out so everyone can hear.

"Yea this is not Scooby Doo you will mostly be infected with the plaque." Oli said with a smirk on his face.

"So everyone should have Salt a sword of Iron and a bottle of water that I had to beg the pulp to bless." Nala said.

Jahni laughed at the thought remembering her friend talking to the pulp.

"So throw salt at spirits, hit shadow figures with the iron sword" Jahni said.

"Please dont accidentally hit any one we have limited medical stuff" Alan said because he was the one good with medical stuff.