Meeting fellow tourists

Nala's POV

The guide said that there would be more tourists...some american and some british.Good.People who speak English.

Not that I mind Italian,I mean I'm half Italian and half AfricanAmerican and Ilived in Italy for 8 years so I'm quite fluent with the language,but still.I prefer English.

Soon enough from across the street two men came towards us.One of them had bright cherry red hair and the other blonde.

When they came closer....

"GERARD!!!!MIKEY!!!!!!!"I hollered,running towards them,nearly knocking them over.

I used to babysit their kids and I was a fan of theirs,and on top of it,since Gerard found out that I could draw and loved reading and drawing comics,he taught me a few tricks!

"Hey!"Gerard said."We needed inspiration for our next comic book so we decided to come here.Wife and kid couldn't come,but they say hi"

"awesome,so I guess it's a horror comic?"

"Duh..." Gerard answered in a sassy tone.Same ol' Gerard. Mikey laughed and joined the others.

Soon two guys from Baltimore showed up.

One of them was born in the Uk,but moved to the States when he was a kid so he was pratically American,and the other one was his room mate and best friend who was American Libanese.

Both were kinda cute to be honest.Not that Chris isn't .Actually he'smore than cute,but you know.I'm just pointing out.

Anyway,their names were Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat.

A few minutes later, Jahni's best friend showed up, Oliver Sykes. Should of known.They're like super close,like brother and sister only closer (before Alan came along I shipped them together),and ifJahni is out to do something even slightly dangerous,he always tags along.

After an hour,a tall figure was jogging towards us.

It was Austin Carlile.No doubts that Alan called him over.

So basically everyone knew who was coming except for me and the two from Baltimore.

I feel so stupid and left out.

Chris must of sensed this because he pulled me into a hug,and said in my mass of curls:

"I'll make it up to you later" He whispered,his hands sliding over to my arse.Then he let me go,winking.

Yep,I knew what he meant.

Then the guide said to meet him at the docks at 9 pm and whoever was late was going to be left behind.

Chris' arms snaked around my waist.

Yep,the next hours were definitly going to be heated before we leave,and I bet the same goes to Jahni,seeing the look on her and Alan's faces.