Pull It Together

Jahni's P.O.V
"Fucking hell Alan stop running just for a second." I yelled to the ginger.

"What do you want put your life a risk again." He said sarcastically.

"Stop it before we even went out you whay do you want to do with your life and I told I want to go and explore the places every one to scared to explore." I told him getting angrier.

"Really did you tell me your a fucking luntic you know what I'm done after we get off this island don't ever talk to me again." He told with more anger than I've ever seen.

For a minute I was scared before I realized I actually lost the person I love the most. Only reason I stayed brave was because of him. I had one thing to do and that was to show every ghost, demon not to think about laying a single finger on his head. But now he left me crying in the middle of an forest.

I can hear the faint calls of my name getting closer not that I even cared. Nothing mattered to me any my life or the others. Pretty soon I was being picked up off the floor. I didn't even fight back. They held my while I cried for who knows how long. I heard foot steps coming. It was Chris and Oli. Who had put in their lap, Vanessa.

"What happened?" Asked Chris

"He called me a fucking lunatic said he was done and never talk to him again." I said with no emotion at all. I was numb all over again.