He Didn't

They watched astonished by his disappearance. Already scared and ready for an adventure of a life time. Alan shaking, Jahni clutching on to him for dear life, Nala trying to control her breathing and Chris helping Nala.

"Was it just me or did any one else see his eyes turn red" Jahni asked not letting go of the obviously scared Alan.

Oli pried her off at and made sure Alan was okay.

"Nope we saw too" says Nala and Chris.

"Alright he's probably coming back in the morning mean while let's set up base" Jahni said over her when scare scene.

Both girls go to work setting up the stuff and making sure everything was working before stopping.

"Alright ever gather around" Nala yelled.

Every one was came even the two guys from Baltimore.

Nala then said "ok this is an island that's been abandoned for decades so Me and Jahni got some stuff for you all."

Jahni threw down a bag of weapons and different things to help with different plant posenings.

She showed us a few pictures of the deadly plants of this region.

She pointed to a red one saying "this is Ricen and it will kill you there's no cure and what ever you do don't touch it, inhale it and/or God forbids eat it do you understand." They all nodded and we were on our way to explore one of the most hunted islands in the world.