And we're off!

Once they arrived at the docks, the guide grinned wideley,revealing his pearly whites.

"Excited for the thrill,aren't we?I see none of you are late."

Gerard looked around.Alex and Jack weren't there.

"And those two kids from Baltimore?"He asked.

The guide frowned slightly.

"if they don't arrive within 2 minutes,we're leaving without them.In the meanwhile let's board the gondola !" (a/n:gondola is one of those romantic boats from Venice)"after you,miss."He said,holding out his hand to Vanessa.

She took his hand,giving a weirded out look to Chris who just shrugged his shoulders,and let herself be guided to the boat.

She gave a start when the boat bobbed from underneath her feet.(She's scared of drowning and such)

Jahni followed soon after and gave her a mischievious grin.

"this is going to be freaking awesome!"She squeaked.

Vanessa just gave a small grimance and hoped that they'd arrive at the island safe and sound.

Chris came afterwards and wrapped his arm around her even if he teased her.

"Listen, principessa  , it's gonna be okay.And then a little bit of swimming practice won't do you any harm."

"senti,cocco,ti assicuro che se continue così finirai tu in acqua,e non sarà per un puro incidente." (Listen,sweet cake,I assure you that if you keep this up,you'll be the one in the water,and it won't be by accident)She growled in Italian,shutting him up.Even if he was of Italian descent,he lived in the usa his whole life and only understood some words.

All the same he didn't mistake the warning menace in her voice.

Austin and Alan whistled behind them,while Jahni smirked.

Then,right when they were about to leave,Alex and Jack were running over with plastic bags full of italian goods.

"Wait up!"alex called.

The guide growled something under his breath.

"Hurry up,and don't move too much,because were already pressing the limit of people who can be on this boat!"

Nala shivered.He was right.

The gondola was quite low in the water.

Soon,they were off.