Two Different Paths

Son of a bitch, this fucking doctor is getting on my last nerve. I would say I want to spill his blood for a thousand souls but, do demons even have blood? Wait do ghosts have blood? Not now Jahni it's not the time to get lost in stupid thought. We started walking through small brush. It was me Alan, Oli and belive it or not Alex. Vanessa had Austin, Chris and Jack. Yep we each took a ghost.

"I have a felling I'll regret this but why do you know all this stuff?" Alan asked me.

"Well ginger a mix of super natural and Ghost Adventures makes and expert." I told before checkinging on the walkie talkies.

"Ah Hey I think we got something that you should check out." Chris said.

We rushed over to where they are. The door was locked though. I tried kicking it but it would budge. It took all of us kicking the door. I saw they standing there with Gerard tied to a chair in the Devil's trap.

The Devil's trap is a trap for demons it trap in the circle making it impossible to leave.

"Um guys why is he in the Devil's trap?" I asked.

"Jahni his hazel eyes went to black then red." Vanessa said.

Great atleast now I figure out what the fuck is wrong with this doctor. Then I can send him back to hell. For the first okay second time I'm overly excited to be on this island.