Austin

Alan's P.O.V
What's wrong with Austin? He never looks that angry. Mean for god sakes the guy in love a multi colored squid he named squidy.

"Austin buddy you okay?" I asked slowly creeping forward.

His fist came flying not hitting my but Jahni to my left.

"lei, voglio che muoia qui, come tutti voi volontà" He yelled in Italian going in for another strike at her.

How the fuck did he even know Italian? What the hell did he even say? Jahni is raging, while holding her bleeding nose. My poor baby. I tend to her while they work with Austin.

Pretty soon every one fine and we're still in the fucking mental hospital.

Jahni she really fucking pissed although she get like that when something like this happens. Well...see spirits typically want to kill her first for some reason

"Show you're self you fucking demon" She yelled out.

First lesson I learned was never challenge a demon. In this case we most definitely know that's what we're dealing with.

"Oh you can possess some one to hit me but you can't face me your self, fucking pathetic." She yelled out.

From what learned it's that a demon knows all languages.

A deep voice yelled "GO!"

I had to pick her up and run I don't even care. My arm slightly cut from her drawn sword. I understand she had a point to make, but I can't let her die on this island.

We made it out from every thing except we were missing two people.

"Hey where are thoes guys from Baltimore?"

Two earpiecing shrieks ring in our ears along with a bone chilling laugh.

Jahni and Nala run in once again swords out. Why must they play hero. Chris and I stay back knowing better than to mess with that flame.