Author's Note and Other Info

Words For The Readers Day 1:

End: Noun. 1. a final part of something, especially a period of time, an activity, or a story. 

                        2. the furthest or most extreme part or point of something.

Alright, so another slightly cliffhanger-ish ending. You know what that means right? If you don't (You poor thing) it means that my friend (Alysha) coerced me into writing a third book. Yes? No? Well, it's happening now so read it if you'd like. It will be the final installment of the Words trilogy and it will be even heavier than the first two books. Heavier as in more emotional and wearing on both the readers and characters and especially the writer! This third book has to do with healing and I'm sure most of us can relate to that. It won't be an easy process for the characters and it won't be easy for me to write either. Before anyone gets to ahead of themselves this book won't be coming out for a while. I'm working my way through a million problems right now and I'm feeling really down. This combined with the difficulty of writing a book so thick with many conflicting emotions is going to mean it'll be slow. Now, Seeing as it was more of a struggle to finish Speechless then I would have liked I'm taking a break from writing on wattpad. It won't be too long and I'll still be active as a reader or if anyone wants to talk. I think that this break will be beneficial to me and my writing. I just have some things to work through. How can I write about healing when I can't do it myself? I'm planning on posting the summary for the third book; Sonnet, tonight, and the first chapter on March 25th which will mark my return from the dead. This is a pretty reasonable length for a break I think, but I still feel bad for leaving you with this ending. Therefore I am going to list a few things we can look forward to in Sonnet.

-MUKE (duh)

-Cashton (couldn't help myself)

-Alice? What's her past? Will it come back to haunt her and the others?

-Bad boy Michael? (What do I even say about this one?)

-Hospitals (I mean, it was bound to happen)

-Liz (a little angry perhaps?)

I know it's not much, but I didn't want to spoil anything to major and I don't have the whole story worked out yet. This may be the end of Speechless, but it is not yet the end of Michael and Luke's story. Thanks for reading!

I love you,

Mac (Changing it up a bit)