DAY 10:

Words For Mikey: Day 10

Pernicious: causing insidious harm or ruin

They made me go back to school today. I went to school and you stayed in your stupid f*cking coma completely dead to the world. Do you remember Ryan, Kyle and Josh? It seems that now that they can't hurt you anymore they've found a new target. It appears that since you're in a coma and out of their reach they think the best way to continue hurting you is through me. I don't want you to worry, just focus on getting better, but I thought you'd like to know. Maybe it'll give you incentive to wake up or something, I dunno, my face hurts and I just want you back in my arms. Some of the things they said were truly evil, they were sick and corrupt, kitten. And they're strong too. It hurts a lot, but not even an eighth of how much it hurts that you aren't with me.

I love you,

Luke

"Luke come on. Fix your hair and lets go, we can't keep missing school," Calum said standing next to Ashton and waiting for the blonde to get up so they could leave.

"I'm not leaving anymore. Michael needs me here,"

"Luke, Michael's in a coma again. You know that if anything changes the doctors will give us a call," Calum presses.

"No,"

Calum sighs and gestures for Ashton to go ahead. Ashton's plan was going to be grabbing the blonde and leaving, but Calum figured that Luke would be more easy going after speaking to Michael and that they should take a more civilized approach. However, seeing Michael awake for the short time he was didn't lessen the blondes pain, but instead caused it to fly through the roof and his resolve was now ten times as strong as it used to be.

"I really am sorry, Luke, but this could have been avoided," Ashton told him moving forwards.

Luke's eyes widened and he was just about to call out when Ashton's hand clamped over his mouth and he was hoisted over the boys shoulder. Luke started out pounding on Ashton's back and biting on his hand, but eventually gave up instead clinging tight to him and occasionally licking Ashton's hand in hopes of getting the older boy to remove it.

"You're disgusting," Ashton declared dumping Luke in the back seat. "I have to get my hand sanitized now, you ass hat,"

"My apologies. It's not like you're practically kidnapping me or anything," sarcasm dripped off of Luke's words making the two older boys laugh.

"We're taking you to school, Luke," Calum pointed out.

"Against my will!"

"You're eighteen, Luke. You're not a minor anymore,"

"F*ck you,"

"Please, we all know you bottom with Mike, you virgin,"

"I'll have you know I'm not a virgin and I did top once!" Luke retaliated blushing furiously.

"Once. And let's be real Michael is your one and only, lover boy,"

"Shut up Calum!"

Calum and Ashton laughed at Luke's flaming cheeks and kept driving soon enough coming to a stop in the school parking lot.

"I f*cking hate you both," Luke told them climbing out and heading directly for his locker leaving Ashton and Calum staring after him with sad eyes.

Luke never made it to his locker. He could feel everyone's stares on him and he knew why. It was both because of Michael and his appearance. Luke suddenly wished he had fixed his hair like Calum had suggested. Just as the thought crossed his mind he was slammed against the lockers of some ninth graders and he felt the air leave his lungs. He groaned and looked up to see Ryan's smirking face. Kyle and Josh each grabbed one of Luke's arms as the blonde lunged forwards at Ryan. This was his fault, that cocky son of a bitch could be blamed for Michael's suicide.