DAY 22:

Words For Mikey: Day 22

Redintegrate: to make whole again; to restore to a perfect state

You woke up. You finally woke up!

I love you,

Luke

"Luke!"

The blonde startled awake literally falling out of bed much to the amusement of the four older boys in the room.

"Come on dumbass, mum made breakfast," Jack teased before he and Ben ran out of the room, obviously eager to get to the food.

"Really graceful," Ashton teased.

"Fuck off,"

"Rude much," Calum sang. But he and Ashton quickly followed in Ben and Jack's footsteps, heading straight for the food.

Luke was rather slow to get downstairs. He took his time cautiously getting up from the floor and he held onto his bedframe as he pulled on sweats and didn't move an inch so he could safely put on his shirt. After finally managing to dress himself without taking something out, Luke stumbled out of his room his hand pressing firmly against the wall, letting it hold him up.

"Why is this so difficult?" Luke muttered to the empty space around him. He released the wall and took a few slow lethargic steps before his socked foot caught on a non-existent item on the floor resulting in him falling forwards managing to catch himself using the stair banister and the wall. "Fuck me," he whispered.

"Luke!" Liz called. "Hurry before these animals eat everything.

Hurrying would only result in injury and Luke securing himself a room in the hospital, so for the time being Luke kept up his snail pace and took each step one at a time. When his feet finally hit the tiles of the main floor Luke had managed to shake off most of the foggy haze that was rendering him useless. With a quick head shake and a few blinks, Luke deemed himself alive enough to function and entered the kitchen where his exasperated mum was gaping at the four boys at the table who had managed to eat literally everything she had made.

"Luke, baby I'm sorry, but I told you to be quick," she said when she noticed her lanky son's presence in the room.

"'S'okay mum. Just really tired,"

"Here," Jack handed his brother a glass of orange juice. "Cal wanted it, but you look like death,"

Luke flinched slightly at the word death, but took the glass anyways and brought it to his lips cautiously.

"The doctor's think Michael will wake up today," Liz commented, as if it was an everyday occurrence that Luke's comatose boyfriend rose from the almost-dead.

"How soon can we get there?" Luke asked before yawning loudly. Liz frowned.

"Luke, I think you need a few more hours of sleep," Ashton said.

Luke shook his head and set the now empty cup down. "I'm fine. Catch up tonight or at the hospital," he shrugged. "Not a big deal," he looked around for a second. "Where's Tat?"

At that precise moment the lively girl literally bounced into the room before grimacing at Luke's appearance. "You know what a shower is right?" she commented.

Luke rolled his eyes and sat down next to Ben leaning all of his weight onto the table. "Did she eat?" Luke asked slowly.

"Yes," Liz responded.

"First come first serve, pretty boy," Tatiana teased with a lightness to her voice that had not yet been present.

"I'm gay," Luke informed her even though she already knew that.