DAY 25:

A/N: Heads up this is the last chapter. Please read the next update though!

Words For Luke: Day 2

You're such a fucking idiot. Why do I love you again?

All the love in existence,

Mikey

"Excuse me?" Jack asked.

"I said let's run away," Luke repeated. "Michael needs a break, I need a break, fuck, we all need a break. Let's take a break guys,"

"Luke, Ben and I have to go home soon,"

"You don't have to come. Just help us out," Luke pushed.

"Who's us?" Ashton asked.

"Michael, me, you and Cal if you want, and Tat if she wants," Luke explained.

"Why would we run away Luke?" Calum asked.

"Michael and I are going whether you come or not. He needs to get out of here. How can he get better when he's surrounded by memories of his past? And of course I'm going with him," Luke paused to collect his thoughts. "Cal, Ash, you know how judgemental this town is towards gay relationships. Do you want to have to deal with that already? And Tat, everywhere you go you're reminded of Mercy. Don't you want to get away from that? Come on guys, this is our chance,"

Ben rubbed his neck. "If you're running away, I'll help you get Michael out of the hospital but that's it,"

Luke nodded eagerly.

"My place is always open if you need it," Jack offered.

Luke grinned.

"Well..." Ashton thought it over. "I didn't really want to go to university so I have a few thousand saved that we can use for food and hotels and gas,"

"How much?" Luke asked.

"At least thirteen thousand. Mum's been pretty helpful,"

Calum chewed his bottom lip. "My mum always leaves her card in the same place. I could snatch it before we leave and withdraw as much as I could into cash before she deactivates it," he reasoned.

"Perfect,"

"I'll come, but I can't go home to get anything. Sorry," Tatiana added.

"I fucking love all of you," Luke thanked.

"You have to let Alice come too,"

Luke shrugged. "We could steal my mum's van?"

"She'll kill you for that," Jack commented. "But it works,"

"This is insane," Ashton muttered. "So fucking insane. Luke you fucking idiot how do you even come up with this shit?"

Luke shrugged. "Michael needs it, so I'll do it,"

"You love sick moron," Ben laughed. "Michael's one lucky kid, Luke,"

None of them had noticed Michael in his doorway clinging to the wall for dear life. "I am pretty lucky," he mused.

Luke's eyes lit up as they widened and he spun around to see Michael, struggling to hold himself up. He grinned widely before rushing to help the boy. "What are you doing? You're not supposed to get up yet, your muscles are weak baby," Luke scolded as he picked up the small boy, whose legs reflexively wrapped around Luke's waist as his chin rested on Luke's shoulder and his arms slipped around his upper back.

"You were gone and I got scared," Michael admitted.

"I told you I wasn't leaving and I meant it kitten,"