Chapter Seven

Wonderful, fantastic, amazing, unbelievable. Those were some of the words to describe my life right now. Adam was what i needed. He was amazing. With everything. 

"Adam.." I say running my finger along the tattoos on his arm. He looks at me groggily and smiles, "What?" Ive never really seen a pure love look. But I think that was what he was giving me. "Your so amazing." I look at him, he turns his head embarrassed. 

Where we were at right now wasn't very romantic, but it felt like heaven. We talked in the bar and drank some, I told him I had to go but he followed me out then kissed me. After that, he said he couldn't resist. Then, we some how made it to the back of his Mercedes. 

Now, we just sat in the back snuggled naked with some blankets he had in his trunk. It was sometime morning now, we fell asleep, but i didn't care.

He kisses my cheek and grabs my hand. My breathing stops. I think for a couple moments before doing anything, making sure i was right. And, Yes, I was. "Adam your married?! Oh my god." I say reaching for my crew-neck on the ground flinging it over my head. "Wait Kate stop! I can explain!" he says quickly, grabbing my arm and i pulled on my underwear and leggings. "You are a horrible person oh my gosh don't touch me!" I open his door, triggering the alarm, and run to the rental. What a fucking jerk. 

I open it quickly and get in, shivering from walking barefoot in the snow. I slam my hands on the steering wheel before pulling away. The early morning sun shined in the window, winter sun sucked. What a jerk. Using me. How humiliating.

"I think I'm in love with you." I shake off what he said last night. He didn't love me. We were drunk and it was an accident. All of it was an accident. "Turn Left On Shelby, Road." The GPS toned. I just couldn't believe i let this happen. ANY of it. 

I pull into Garrets driveway, looking at the time. Seven am. Fantastic. I open the door and Jessica comes out from the house. "Kate oh my god we were so wo- Where are your shoes?!" She says all bundled in a kitty sweater and yoga pants. "I don't know and i don't care." I step out of the car and almost fall. Holding my head. Hangover.

Jessica comes over and helps me into the house. Malcolm's on the couch biting his nails. "KATE!!" He jumps up and comes over looking me up and down. "You look absolutely horrible! Did you sleep in your car!?" I sigh, "I guess you could say that." Jessica puts on a thinking face. "OH! Kate we have good and new news! Garrett has an insider and its a fact that Harry hasn't purposed yet, and supposedly hes having a party tonight to purpose. Elyzabeth came back with him, the party's very open but only the people going know about it. There's a catch to that though... i forgot what it.....OH yeah! You drive a back road and park behind his house then come in the back door!" She says nodding on her tippy toes, she did that when she got excited. I gasp. "That fixes everything oh my gosh we need to go to the closet mall and get stuff, come on, we don't have any time to waste!" 

*&*

The mall was fun. But we had a lot more stuff to do. Jessica got a dark blue dress. It was simple, strapless, and short. The bottom came out and she got lace cream stilettos to go with it. I, myself, got a black plain dress that hugged the torso and puffed out at the bottom. The short sleeves at the top came off my shoulder. I got black high heels and a red necklace, to pop things out. Malcolm got the cutest suit ever, but told us that hes definitely just going to wear a marvel shirt under the blazer. 

Check one off the list. Dress as the hottest people there. The next step is to plan. 

*&*

"Ok here's. the plan. Me, Jessica, and Kate go to the party, as if we were any other person. All the band members will be there. So we really must keep our cool. There's a slight chance there will be a list, but Dominic said he'll definitely get our name on it if so. When we first get there ill place cameras around the house, and head back out to the limo. Kate, Jessica, at nine you head upstairs to his bedroom and find that ring. Its definitely in a drawer. Me and Garret will be in the limo watching the cameras. You get that ring, and Kate you get out of there as soon as possible. Ok?" Malcolm explains and looks around. I nod and my mind drifts off to Adam. I sigh and look over at Jessica, i told her everything when we were getting ready.

"So that's it?" Jessica laughs. "We've been planning all this time for this?" She looks over at me and stops laughing. She coughs and looks away, Me and Garret just kept things un-awkward.  Its all we could really do.

"So are you ladies ready?" He asks to me and Jess. My stomach queses, but yes, I was totally ready. A smile sprouts on my red lips. This is what Ive been waiting for half my life. Its finally happening.

----------------------------------------------

short chapter i know but i wrote it in two days holla anyways the next chapter should be up really soon ok :D xxxxxxxLilli