Breaking The Bat

Začít od začátku

I ruffled my hair after he closed the door and let out a huff. Why does he keep doing that?! I stomped my way down the metal stairs and dropped down on the couch. I let out another breath of frustration before turning on the tv. I flipped through the channels but it seemed that everything that was on was news. After a few more flips I gave in and through the remote on the other couch. I watched as the reporter changed the shot to city hall. There were millions of the prisoners I had seen from the other day fighting their way through the GCPD. They had camouflaged tanks which looked way too similar to the bat mobile.

The helicopter view then changed to another helicopter which was tailing the actual bat mobile to city hall. I then leaned over un-muted the television as I saw Bruce in his mantle emerge from the car and fight his way into the crowd. I watched as his broke limbs and finally managed to rip his way to the muscular man with the mask on his face. The one Joker was aspiring to be greater than. I watched as the men seemed to inch towards each other as they spoke with the helicopter zooming the picture in even more. 

Then in a blink Bruce seemed to throw his elbow out before attacking him. He kept on throwing multiple punches into his sides and abdomen trying to bring the man down but it only seemed to excite him. The man carried Bruce and threw him onto the steps before slamming his chest and carrying him again. He then grabbed Bruce's neck with both hands choking him as Bruce dangled in his arms. He kept on squirming and struggling before throwing his own hands around the man's neck. They seemed to stay locked like this for a few minutes before the man flung Bruce into both of his arms and raised him above his head before throwing him down onto his knee. He then dropped Bruce to the ground as he laid almost motionless. The camera zoomed in and his eyes were opened. I felt my heart pound against my ribs. He can't give in, he needs to get up. They'll kill him! Come on, Bruce. The red headlines then flashed at the bottom of the screen and I lowered my sight to it. 

'Breaking news: Bane appears to have broken the Batman's back.' 

I read and my heart pounded faster. Bane. That was his name. It felt weird on my tongue but I felt the curiosity seep into me. What could've possibly made you this way, Bane?  I then snapped out of trying to figure out his trauma and back story and turned my focus back to Bruce who was laying on the pavement as Bane held his arms out and seemed to be preaching to those around him. God I hope Bruce's okay. He can do this, I know he can, he just needs to fight. Come on, Bruce.

Then suddenly as if god had heard my pleading, the bat wing emerged above the mass of people near city hall and dropped a crane like pole. It scooped down and grabbed an agonised Bruce and lifted him off. Bane then jumped onto the crane and the bat wing seemed to lose balance for a few seconds before something emerged for the pole and stabbed Bane in the arm dropping him down and the bat wing flew away. I closed my eyes for a second letting down a tear that was threatening to fall. I felt relief even though I knew Bane wasn't dead, but at least now Bruce can get healed. I then grabbed the remote and shut down the television. I then stood up and shook my shoulders before heading up to the bathroom. 

I shouldn't have watched that. I ran the water and splashed my face a few times before grabbing the towel. I dried my features a few times before staring at myself in the mirror. My mind then traced back to Jack who no one knows what's to happen to him. I then quietly made my way to the room and slowly opened the door before stepping in. I slowly sat down next to him on the bed and turned to him. He was sleeping on his side, facing where I sat. I watched as his chest rose and fell and felt relief. My eyes then traced down to the mark on his neck. I looked at it and it seemed to have grown?! Almost half of the skin on his neck seemed shredded with his second layer poking out. There were greenish spots here and there, mostly around the torn skin and I panicked. I then shot to my knees and tried to wake him up.

"Jack! Jack! Wake up! " I raised my voice as I began to shake his shoulder.

"Jack! You need to wake up come on!" I repeated as he grumbled.

"Come on! Wake up! Take your shirt off!" I yelled as I grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and he shot up.

"Someone's getting frisky." He smirked with his eyes half closed.

"No I'm serious, you need to take it off now!" 

"Okay, but I don't see what the hurry is about. I mean we're only in the afternoon there's plenty of time to-" He spoke as he pulled his shirt over his head before I cut him off.

"Come on quick, there's no time for your sex jokes!" I exclaimed and pulled the shirt which was half way off, completely off of him.

I then turned to look at his body and gaped.

"Oh my god, Jack.." I gasped.

"I know I know, it's a gift." He murmured cockily as he rubbed his eyes.

"The spot has spread. You need to see this." I said ignoring his comment.

"What? What are you talking about?!" He fully turned to me.

"The spot on your neck. It spread all over your chest." I stated.

-----------------------------------------------

Here's the promised update!

And I think I might do another one today but before I get into all that.

Some explanations before you ask.

Okay so as we ave seen and I have said many times this story isn't going the Chris Nolan TDKR direction, like at all, just major events like Bruce's back and Bane's presence.

Also, the won't be a Catwoman or Talia or any of those characters from the movie. So again don't expect the plot to go that way because this is going to be an original and completely new plot from here on and till the end of the third book. The two up coming plots are 100% original.

If anything though it's closer to the Arkham video games series but anyway!

I hope you guys enjoy this one!

Don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote.

Also! the Oscars are tonight so, share your opinion with me on that too and comment who you want to win and what you're anticipating.

(I'm very excited as you can tell :P)

Anyway, comment your thoughts below and I hope you're all having a wonderful day.

Much love xxx