|Ending Note|

Hello! Bianca here, and I want to say thank you to everyone who had supported me on this story! I am unbelievably overwhelmed with the love, the votes, and comments, I'm honestly so happy right now that you all enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I still can't believe how popular it had gotten and MY GOD I was not expecting this to be placed under the Short Story category. Forjackel, it made it as high as #92.

THAT'S JUST DOUBLE DIGITS, GUYS.

LIKE WHAT?

HOW?

THIS DUMB STORY?

I want to note that this story was in fact, a little experiment for myself.

Why? Because Jongdae in this story is based off of one of my friends... and yes, I was Min Hae. But lemme tell you now, that I am no where near this kind of relationship with anyone. Some of Jongdae's actions near the beginning of the story was heavily based on what happened to me. So, it's such an interesting read at the comments when you guys mention you already ship Min Hae (anonymous as some of yall called her XD) and Jongdae from the very beginning.

As much as I loved the dynamic of Jongdae and my character, it's still odd to think of them as us, since I have no feelings for the guy! I just thought our meeting was pretty interesting, and thus, this story happened.

But, pfft, I would definitely ship myself with the camel rather than my friend.

BUT, WOW. THIS WAS SUCH A NICE RIDE. I managed to finish this story in less than a month and AH, I never done that before. It was fun to write in a different style than what I'm used to. And yes, I ended giving the anonymous girl a name at the end, I felt weird not writing one the whole time, tbh. But, I really like #chenymous.

Everybody ship chenymous, pls and thx.

Now that I have this finished, I'm going to go ahead and focus on my Baekhyun and Chanyeol story. Sorry to my main bias for not giving you enough attention... and to Baek?... Idk.

ლ(。-﹏-。 ლ)

Thank you all again! I am forever grateful to everyone who stuck by this story until the end. You are the BEST. Let's all continue with this Jongdae phase together~