|Page 4|

10/13/15

Dear diary,

I had to text Junmyeon if it'd be okay to sit by my new friends today. He said it was okay, but even when I introduced him to Yixing and Jongdae... It seemed, I don't know, awkward. I could tell straight away that those three didn't click just like I did. Hopefully they'll all warm up to each other soon? But today, Junmyeon seemed like the fourth wheel... I don't want to make him feel left out. So what do I do?

Well, my spirits did get lifted when Jongdae decided to randomly treat me and Yixing to some specialty fries from one of the food trucks right outside our building. It was the first time I had them, and I gotta say, it was first in love taste! I definitely have to go back to that truck sometime and get me more of them.

Also today, I found out Jongdae's love for some kpop groups. He sang a bit just as I was blasting some SHINee songs from my phone. I gotta admit, boy got quite the pair of lungs on them! I was very impressed.

When he asked me if i was blown away by his voice, I had playfully denied it. But that bitch knows. He just knows he has an amazing voice.

Maybe I could make him sing me something sometime in the future. I noticed that I see him enough as it is, I'll have the opportunity sooner or later.

It's no wonder that he's a music major. I wonder if he had met Jongin in one of his classes last year?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Just so you know, I might go back and change things in this story for it to work out the way I want it to. So if you see updates from here, I apologize but that's me going back to edit like a biiiiiiitch.

I love you all though. <3