|Page 32|

A/n: lemme let you know now that I LOVE Red Velvet. But this is for story purposes
...

1/21/16

Dear diary,

Seulgi, Irene, Yeri, and Joy approached me before my first class today, right after Minseok dropped me off in the veranda. I greeted them with a smile and they told me they wanted to talk to me, so I agreed to go with them to a more private area. They told me that they saw me at the sushi place with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Jongdae.

What I didn't expect was the sudden ambush, all them saying how I seduced Jongdae and ruined his and Wendy's relationship.

They called me a bitch, a whore, a slut. And I was sure Seulgi was the one pulling on my hair to the point I wanted to scream. They even said that I'm trying to seduce Chanyeol and Baekhyun away from their girlfriends, which I wanted to say was all unbelievably false.

But I was speechless. Did Wendy not tell them the whole story? What was happening, we had gotten the permission didn't we? So why were they so mean?

And Joy had slapped me. That I remembered all too well.

They threatened me to stop the nonsense, or they'll do worst. They'll expose me as this major slut that swoops in and steals girls' guys.

I was so close to crying, but I didn't. I couldn't. I wanted to be the bigger person.

But when they left, I was left breathless and I couldn't stop the few tears from falling.

I ended up skipping my first class to calm myself down.

Second class, Jongdae asked me what was wrong, because he just knew. I told him it was nothing.

I knew he and Wendy still wanted to maintain a friendship and I didn't feel like being that person to break that.

Because now I feel that I did break something. I was never one to be in the middle of drama, but now that I'm the main source of it, I hated it. All I wanted to do was date the guy I like, why am I being harassed for it?

I didn't want this to happen.

To be honest, this was all so cliche. Something that only would happen in high school based movies. I wanted to laugh at how immature it was.

But it still hurts.