|Page 47|

4/1/16

Dear diary,

I almost didn't believe him when he said it because of today. He had no idea of how far my heart my leapt and how hot my cheeks burned with the way he said it so casually and so all of a sudden. I was so near to smack him at that moment, because how cruel for him to say that when that's exactly how I felt.

And god, not a full two months since we dated, it hasn't even been a year I've known the guy.

Fuck, I fell so hard. 

But then he saw my expression, how mixed in emotions it had been. how utterly confused and peeved and disappointed I must've looked. He then realized what he said and muttered that it just accidentally slipped out.

And idiot me actually told him, "this better not be some April Fools prank."

He had stared at me for the longest time, to the point that I was beginning to feel insecure about myself, because with that statement, I had admitted it myself. 

Jongdae then gave me a kiss, the most passionate kiss that we have ever shared and told me afterwards that I was an idiot for thinking for one second that was the case. And then we proceeded to make out on his living room couch, the plan of me supposedly leaving to go home long forgotten until late.

Today marks the day he first told me he loved me.